Xcloud is now Live on Xbox (beta) 6/28/21 ( the power of the cloud!)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So do I have to buy a separate game pass ultimate subscription for this? Because i have ultimate but it’s still saying I have to get the subscription on the website

You're probably signed in to a different windows account. Sign out then sign back in with your gamertag email

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Sounds like my starfield 1 dollar plot is going to be fully realized (hopefully the game lives up to the hype)

Lol at “welcome to the Xbox ecosystem”

Soon as the credits roll on that shyt, Issa cancel

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

:duck:
You staying, when you get a taste of that Atomic Heart and see that Avowed. :shaq:

Welcome to the ecosystem :mjlit:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t know what that is, only game I’m interested in so far that’s announced is starfield

My master plan is pending on reviews, I won’t be playing a bug riddled mess

and I’m not trying to play fallout 76 in space either

Todd Howard is kinda turning into the next Peter molyneux

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don’t know what that is, only game I’m interested in so far that’s announced is starfield

My master plan is pending on reviews, I won’t be playing a bug riddled mess

Right up your alley breh :wow:
Both of these games above and Starfield day 1 in Gamepass :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I honestly dont even know how xbox stans stay so passionate about this. Once i hear a a game is coming out in 2022 or whatever my hype immediately dies down, I really cant get super excited for something that far away. Even HFW thats coming out in the holidays I’m like not even that crazy about, GoW even if march 2022 is like an eternity away it feels like.

I could only imagine how i would feel if the majority of Sonys 1st party games were late 2023- 2025 games. Thats why I feel like xbox stans have to divert their enthusiasm towards these little services and “Ecosystems” cause theres nothing else for them to look forward to