XBrehs why yall ain't supporting Capcom B?????

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game pass just creates a built in excuse of why a game is broken, unfinished, low quality.

What u expect it’s only 9.99 a month or I got it for $1 for 3 years. You can’t really complain

MS got all the money in the world but is hoping Sony push gaming forward.

For the love of god why do anyone supports this trash ass company

Imagine fi they sold halo infinite for 60 dollars :skip:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s a video game console that don’t make games

This shyt unreal

Thats what cracks me up, they talk about how xbox does everything but make good compelling software. Like, im turning on my VIDEO GAME console to do anything but play video games? :dahell:

I dont even understand people that use their gaming consoles to watch netflix and disney + i got all that shyt on my tv. I dont even use the store on my console i buy everything on my phone. Literally only turn on my console and click on a game and thats it. I don’t care about any of these features these nikkas jerk off about on xbox or controller colors, fukk yall collecting controllers for?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Thats what cracks me up, they talk about how xbox does everything but make good compelling software. Like, im turning on my VIDEO GAME console to do anything but play video games? :dahell:

I dont even understand people that use their gaming consoles to watch netflix and disney + i got all that shyt on my tv. I dont even use the store on my console i buy everything on my phone. Literally only turn on my console and click on a game and thats it. I don’t care about any of these features these nikkas jerk off about on xbox or controller colors, fukk yall collecting controllers for?
lol on point i just turn my shyt on to play and buy games

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I keep hearing that and I don't know how, everywhere else it's clear who is positioning themselves to win not only this Gen, but for the foreseeable future. It's like if Sony isn't future proof :ohhh:

And Gamepass is just unfair with all the content it provides. I feel sorry for anyone who thinks Sony Is or can compete. More expensive inferior system with $70 ps4 remakes :blessed:

(Tru Story)
:russ:

Never change breh, never change.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Game pass just creates a built in excuse of why a game is broken, unfinished, low quality.
Ive always compared Sony Stan's to trump supporters..

Gamepass: Home to broken, unfinished low quality games
even tho Sony is begging regulators and developers to not fukk with it :umad:
What u expect it’s only 9.99 a month or I got it for $1 for 3 years. You can’t really complain
You and gizmo do that enough
:laff:
For the love of god why do anyone support this trash ass company
Sony and Microsoft to explore strategic partnership - Stories

:whoo:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

For the love of god why do anyone support this trash ass company

A day is going to come when some Forbes piece drops, and it’ll be about how Microsoft is subsidizing Game Pass.