XBrehs why yall ain't supporting Capcom B?????

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Or maybe the sarcasm was lost with you...

boom.gif
When u get out the joint lol

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I’m too smart to own more than one console. It’s nothing on the greener side to warrant a purchase

this is the same thread, of many... where people are asking the same question you just answered

why would people want to play games that they dont want? honestly playstation would have a better argument always, if they didnt have the most autistic fanbase. How could people care for games that they obviously dont want? :dahell: same way I see people say "I dont want nintendo, I dont give a fukk about mario" How do you get mad at people for not wanting the same thing you spent money on. Doesnt this thread prove that point? I'm sure i'll get some anime square, no p*ssy getting, spectrum breaking quote here.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
fukking Hell. @PS5 where the hell have you been me old China? You've been unbanned for months.

@Gizmo_Duck been taking your spot. And your peers have been lacking.
I keep hearing that and I don't know how, everywhere else it's clear who is positioning themselves to win not only this Gen, but for the foreseeable future. It's like if Sony isn't future proof :ohhh:

And Gamepass is just unfair with all the content it provides. I feel sorry for anyone who thinks Sony Is or can compete. More expensive inferior system with $70 ps4 remakes :blessed:

(Tru Story)

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Game pass just creates a built in excuse of why a game is broken, unfinished, low quality.

What u expect it’s only 9.99 a month or I got it for $1 for 3 years. You can’t really complain

MS got all the money in the world but is hoping Sony push gaming forward.

For the love of god why do anyone support this trash ass company