Xbox XO18 thread - November 10th-11th

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Almost there brehs....

According to a lot of people on sites like resetera and twitter we're getting new game announcements, some backwards compatibility announcements as well as Obsidian officially joining the team and hopefully teasing their new project.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
A multiplat? :francis:
1440p Fanboy Alert :picard:
Have a mutltiplat be the big announcement at your exclusive event, brehs...
Be a dumbass brehs...
These are all rumors, don't be obtuse.

Here, I'll give you a dap. Just to help a breh out. Scoot along now young man.
Be an obtuse dumbass brehs :francis:

So fanboys, let's get the narrative straight before the event goes down. So, nothing will be good enough, who cares about 4k and things like that, 1440p with the occasional 1800p spikes is suffice. Nobody cares about backwards compatibility or how they updating old games on the same level as a remaster in a lot of cases (for free). Gamepass being legendary. But fukk all that, let's replay Spiderman and God of war until the next reclusive comes out next year (what are we waiting for this time guys :jbhmm:)

Just give me my snap functionality back and Kinect sports BC and I can then truly say Xbox been good to a nikka :blessed:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Might reup Game Pass another 6 months if cheap.

Let’s go :win:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
1440p Fanboy Alert :picard:

Be a dumbass brehs...

Be an obtuse dumbass brehs :francis:

So fanboys, let's get the narrative straight before the event goes down. So, nothing will be good enough, who cares about 4k and things like that, 1440p with the occasional 1800p spikes is suffice. Nobody cares about backwards compatibility or how they updating old games on the same level as a remaster in a lot of cases (for free). Gamepass being legendary. But fukk all that, let's replay Spiderman and God of war until the next reclusive comes out next year (what are we waiting for this time guys :jbhmm:)

Just give me my snap functionality back and Kinect sports BC and I can then truly say Xbox been good to a nikka :blessed:
You don't want it with me, breh. Leave me alone:demonic: