Xbox Stans V. Elizabeth Warren

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Senator Elizabeth Warren is now facing the wrath of hundreds of angry Xbox stans moments after she tweeted her concern about Microsoft buying Activision/Blizzard. They are letting her know just how great of a company Microsoft is and how she is very wrong to question the multi trillion dollar mega corp. Washington clearly has no place in gaming and the fans will not go down without a fight.

Xbox stans :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They are 100 percent right and I've never even held that retarded controller:hhh:

The argument is really that any progress their studios have made to unionize would be crushed under Microsoft which is true. Microsoft does not allow unions (most tech companies don’t) but if they were to stay independent they have a shot, as of right now Raven Studios has a chance to form a union under a struggling Activision, not under an Activision that gets a major buy out

It also sets a precedence that Microsoft would be much more active and hands on with this studio versus how they’ve handled their other studios, like Undead labs for example.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
All of those tweets are from notorious Xbox stans. I'll go further, they make their daily bread stanning Xbox.
I’m here on the Coli.

I would know nothing about this or half the shyt @Gizmo_Duck posts if he didn’t post it.

Coli Sony stans are obsessed with xbox for some reason.

Why are you in here???:mjpls:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I’m here on the Coli.

I would know nothing about this or half the shyt @Gizmo_Duck posts if he didn’t post it.

Coli Sony stans are obsessed with xbox for some reason.

Why are you in here???:mjpls:
Because I wanted to laugh at Xbox fans debating with senators about the possible Activision merger.

I find these console war threads a source of entertainment.

Imagine your entire internet persona and livelihood is based around cheerleading a console. Sad yet extremely hilarious.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Because I wanted to laugh at Xbox fans debating with senators about the possible Activision merger.

I find these console war threads a source of entertainment.
So why you bothering me?

I came to laugh at the stans just like you. but you felt the need to quote me??

Stan and don’t know it, sony stan brehs :mjlol:

Imagine your entire internet persona and livelihood is based around cheerleading a console. Sad yet extremely hilarious.
shots fired @Gizmo_Duck :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So why you bothering me?

I came to laugh at the stans just like you. but you felt the need to quote me??

Stan and don’t know it, sony stan brehs :mjlol:

shots fired @Gizmo_Duck :wow:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg