Xbox series X version of games might have elevator rides also known as loading

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Sony stans gone be counting seconds during elevator rides reaching for an advantage, while Xbox fans enjoying that smooth 4K 120fps goodness:wow:
Unless its gon be some demanding games im really not impressed, and no not impressed with the ssd either I think its fluff if you can’t 1440 60fps :francis: don’t know why they falling for the tech talk

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Unless its gon be some demanding games im really not impressed, and no not impressed with the ssd either I think its fluff if you can’t 1440 60fps :francis: don’t know why they falling for the tech talk
Microsoft said they were focusing on framerate this gen. Their games will be at least 60 with some going for 120fps.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
PS5 SSD isn't being used like a traditional SSD.

Dunno why cats so :mad:
cats arent mad at all ... people always cry over consoles

playstation SSD is a storage dump and a cache to make up for speed
obviously that's a great thing but its nothing that's going to change the way people live

going from 25 seconds last gen ... to 13 seconds next gen to 7 seconds isnt going to change the game or make a difference
unless you have multiple cores and whatever console can literally preload scenarios ahead of time and have them pipelined to be ready in each direction ... you will never experience a total game without loading. Unless the games have trash amount of resources to load, which actually isnt trash because even this Generation gaming is good enough to be honest. Not to mention the cost of an SSD for such a small space is just as expensive as a mid tier graphics card. Now is the SSD separate or is it the 825gb drive? because then where are you going to allocate pages if your system is already at capacity? They need to straight up just offer a bigger option because I just looked it up, the SSD is the main drive.

all bullshyt aside I'm going to buy them all but I need some fukking crossplay... I'm sick of switching between all of these systems and jumping on PC and shyt. Neither of these new consoles are going to be much different than the difference is now. Same shyt but more optimization and frames.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!