Xbox series X version of games might have elevator rides also known as loading

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I also don’t think it’s as impressive over what you’ll be able to do [with Xbox Series X] and so I have high confidence in that team. I will also say – look I reserve the right to wake up smarter tomorrow and someone may prove me wrong and we’ll learn. The one thing I have learned is [to] never underestimate game developers’ [ability] to take advantage of something and work around it, but that works on both sides.”

Why highlight that and not this, you also didn’t even quote what he said with context:
“Like, that will be the tricks and the techniques, so – I am just making this up – maybe there are elevators in the Xbox Series X version and not on the [PS5] version. I don’t know yet how they’re gonna address it, but they’ll learn to address it and they will figure out ways to work around it.”

Bonus:
Earlier in the interview, Stillwell also explained that first-party developers will always take the best advantage of hardware, which is where the differences between the two consoles will truly shine. This may not always be the case for multiplatform titles.

:beli:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Sony Stans gonna be singing a different tune when XBOTS feast on that native 4K 120 fps screen on some

ajI2iHF.gif