Xbox Series X runs EXTREMELY HOT, "journalist burnt hand". Xbots extinguish news.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka what fukk that got to do with Versuz? And Mary is good money.
She got the better library right, but she sounds like the DOC right after his car accident. I didn't wanna go there but you asked for it. Once she's starts singing along it'll ruin whatever song she was playing and jaguar paw will steal the victory

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
She got the better library right, but she sounds like the DOC right after his car accident. I didn't wanna go there but you asked for it. Once she's starts singing along it'll ruin whatever song she was playing and jaguar paw will steal the victory
nikka u must be smokin the same crack Jaguar is. If u think she has ANY chance in a Versuz against Mary yo brain is fried. I literally won’t take anything u say about anything on here seriously again because u obviously wouldn’t be in ur right mind from my point of view.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
nikka u must be smokin the same crack Jaguar is. If u think she has ANY chance in a Versuz against Mary yo brain is fried. I literally won’t take anything u say about anything on here seriously again because u obviously wouldn’t be in ur right mind from my point of view.

Jaguar Wright cant beat Lil Mo' in a Verzus much less Mary. Im a neo-soul head and i cant name one song by that broad

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I tell you what man. This shyt better not having technical issues like the 360 and one. Every m$ console I’ve had has died on me within 3 years. Idk why they don’t have better qc on their sku models. Sick of rrod, gsod, etc

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The fact that there's actually a stan war between the supporters of these two platforms is one of the more ridiculous undertakings in recent memory.
@Fatboi1 and @MeachTheMonster are just playing and are good guys :obama:
This thread is just good wholesome high quality posting. Now I can tell the homies to stay away from the Hot box X. Let's make Arcadium great again!!!

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I tell you what man. This shyt better not having technical issues like the 360 and one. Every m$ console I’ve had has died on me within 3 years. Idk why they don’t have better qc on their sku models. Sick of rrod, gsod, etc
Kick rocks :yeshrug: Xbox 1 didn’t have no issues.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The Xbox One was a quiet, cool, tank. You might want to revisit your setup. My OG still works, besides the disc drive being a bit tricky.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The Xbox One was a quiet, cool, tank. You might want to revisit your setup. My OG still works, besides the disc drive being a bit tricky.

Xbox makes pos consoles. Faulty disc drives. Constant overloading of cache. Green screen/black screen of death. It’s way worse than any other console on the market

Daps
EmFijaEWoAEUklD