Xbox Series X runs EXTREMELY HOT, "journalist burnt hand". Xbots extinguish news.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
We went hands-on with Xbox Series X — and it was glorious

Xbox Series X hands-on preview: The start of something beautiful
Microsoft may have perfected the art of video game console engineering, but is that enough?

XsbkF4r.png

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Just reporting the news" has to be the new Coli meme at this point.

Need a Juelz gif with that caption on it.:skip:
If I told you the mechanic said you need a new rotor for your car but when you brought that car to another mechanic, he tells you it's fine and that the screeching noise was something else.

Do you get angry at me or the mechanic who told me your car need a new rotor?

tenor.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If I told you the mechanic said you need a new rotor for your car but when you brought that car to another mechanic, he tells you it's fine and that the screeching noise was something else.

Do you get angry at me or the mechanic who told me your car need a new rotor?

tenor.gif
Well...

In that scenario, you are just that weird nikka that chills at the auto shop and gives unwelcomed commentary on everything from a potential customer's shoes to the NBA finals.

The type of stranger that most people would hit the classic,

"Oh word, yea that's crazy, breh." :ohhh:----:childplease:

While trying to distance themselves from you so they can actually get someone to help assist them.

But, real talk, breh... That's crazy.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well...

In that scenario, you are just that weird nikka that chills at the auto shop and gives unwelcomed commentary on everything from a potential customer's shoes to the NBA finals.

The type of stranger that most people would hit the classic,

"Oh word, yea that's crazy, breh." :ohhh:----:childplease:

While trying to distance themselves from you so they can actually get someone to help assist them.

But, real talk, breh... That's crazy.
You missed the point completely.

If someone(friend, partner w/e) relayed a message to you someone else told them you'd be mad at the person who told you it instead? That's a weird ass conclusion. Of course you had to change it to some "random weird nikka chillin at the shop".

I thought I was your friend?
I expected better. :stopitslime:

You're just a wee bit insecure about any "negative" news for Xbox. shyt is the only thing that's "weird" nikka. :mjlol: God forbid someone thinks the Series X may be hot.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You missed the point completely.

If someone(friend, partner w/e) relayed a message to you someone else told them you'd be mad at the person who told you it instead? That's a weird ass conclusion. Of course you had to change it to some "random weird nikka chillin at the shop".

I thought I was your friend?
I expected better. :stopitslime:

You're just a wee bit insecure about any "negative" news for Xbox. shyt is the only thing that's "weird" nikka. :mjlol: God forbid someone thinks the Series X may be hot.
nikka, we aren't friends.:russ:

Chill.

I respect your posting when it's relevant, though.:ld: