MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just for comparisons:

These all look better to me

Maybe the people who make Dirt aren’t known for their artistic prowess

It’s made by the same team as Driveclub. In the Digital Foundry video they point out technically why this is an evolution of their last gen games.

Your Sony stan glasses just got you in here saying dumb shyt cause this game is being demoed on an Xbox :mjlol:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
It’s made by the same team as Driveclub. In the Digital Foundry video they point out technically why this is an evolution of their last gen games.

Your Sony stan glasses just got you in here saying dumb shyt cause this game is being demoed on an Xbox :mjlol:

If you weren’t such a Sony hating dikksucker you’ll see I posted forza horizon first :russ:

Game looks current gen at best

If this were on ps5 you’d be killing this, your allegiance .... quite frankly ? Is sickening

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you weren’t such a Sony hating dikksucker you’ll see I posted forza horizon first :russ:

Game looks current gen at best

If this were on ps5 you’d be killing this, your allegiance .... quite frankly ? Is sickening
Like I said, objectively, technically this game is doing some things better than those last gen games.

It’s not an opinion.

You sony stans are weird :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s not a great looking game, I’m not sure why that’s ruffling feathers. The game is said to be fun, it’s not a driving sim like forza or GT, it’s an arcade racer.

Xboxers really be getting mad when the 12tflops don’t Tflop.