Xbox Series X and Series S: $499 and $299 - November 10th Launch

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t think you should be playing video games, or worrying about the latest and greatest in gaming if you really gotta finance a 300 dollar system. I know kids who saved their lawn mowing money and got a switch

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I don’t think you should be playing video games, or worrying about the latest and greatest in gaming if you really gotta finance a 300 dollar system. I know kids who saved their lawn mowing money and got a switch
You are right.

If you "really gotta" finance; you're priorities may need to be restructured.

If you are open to various options and have the once but want to be the smartest with your money; you don't just pull the trigger like your using GTA dollars.

If you are considering purchasing more than one system; this offer really tempts you.

If you have a consistent income and like more money on hand today...this offer is a cool option

nikkas are focusing on one group of gamers when this offer is something that establishes good will as a business practice.

Weird.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm pretty sure they said that they said that includes Gamepass. If you're going to sub to that anyway then financing it at 0% interest saves you the $15 a month. Over 2 years that's a savings of $360 assuming $15 a month for Gamepass which is more than the Series S retails for.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm a sony dude but I might cop just to have one

Its a good move for some easy sales by MS..... this is cool for all gamers TBH.

Even if youre a PS or PC head, at that price and size you could just cop and use it as a secondary knockaround/ travel system. Nothing to hate here.

I dont see this as an anti-Sony move in the slightest... Idk why people are getting all riled up. If anything this just means more people will just buy both

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Its a good move to for some easy sales by MS..... this is cool for all gamers TBH.

Even if youre a PS or PC head, at that price and size you could just cop and use it as a secondary knockaround/ travel system. Nothing to hate here.

I dont see this as an anti-Sony move in the slightest... Idk why people are getting all riled up. If anything this just means more people will just buy both
Right.

This is just one of those pieces of gaming news that exposes how unreasonably polarized grown gamers have gotten.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
My friend said he ain’t paying no fukking 600 dollars for no PlayStation 5 give him the series s.

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V

You gotta think of it as folks not wanting to spend close to $600 upfront. Games, extra controllers, and accessories add up quick. People can have a nice launch setup with the price of the actual console.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You gotta think of it as folks not wanting to spend close to $600 upfront. Games, extra controllers, and accessories add up quick. People can have a nice launch setup with the price of the actual console.
They're financing it at 0% and giving you Gamepass free. You can put the money you were gonna buy it with outright into a checking account set up the financing and let it draw from that over 2 years. You pay for the console and get 2 years of Gamepass Ultimate included.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

:wow:

They're financing it at 0% and giving you Gamepass free. You can put the money you were gonna buy it with outright into a checking account set up the financing and let it draw from that over 2 years. You pay for the console and get 2 years of Gamepass Ultimate included.
i think this is what I will do.

Probably buy the Series S out right, just because its so cheap

And monthly plan gamepass with the Series X for 35 and pay it out of one of my savings account.

Reason being is I still plan on buying a nextgen TV that works with both but don’t want to pay $3k upfront during a pandemic (trust me though, I could, just why if I don’t have to?).

Probably gonna trade in my X1S for store credit (I think you can buy digital cards from stores, right?) for games or something.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown

I think my gamepass expires late 2022. So if I let them run a (hopefully soft) credit check I can can get another 2 years rolled over, pay a month then pay it all off?

Any downside to this?

Should I just hope gamepass goes on sale again?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
and all the games that drop the same week this thing comes out

Daps
Series S (all white) is digital only while Series X (all black) has the disk drive?

I heard the Series X will be more powerful though. Is that true? Like with the PS5, the only difference is disc/no disc but people keep saying the X>>>S in terms of raw performance.