Xbox series sells more in America than PS5 and Series S sells more than PS5 digital version in Japan

Daps
I'm dead serious op

This obsession is a mental illness. I implore you to Seek professional help. You have dedicated your life to misrepresenting information and fighting a fictional war over gaming consoles that ended a decade ago.....

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

OP got so happy to make a thread for one week of sales from a site that isn't respected at all. :russ:

A 20k difference at that:russ:

Yet that same website shows a 4M difference in global lifetime sales the other way:russ:

When being delusive is mandatory:russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
OP got so happy to make a thread for one week of sales from a site that isn't respected at all. :russ:

A 20k difference at that:russ:

Yet that same website shows a 4M difference in global lifetime sales the other way:russ:

When being delusive is mandatory:russ:

E5ZugBaWYAAHRBL

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They can't handle this truth, now let's look at the salt...
I'm dead serious op

This obsession is a mental illness. I implore you to Seek professional help. You have dedicated your life to misrepresenting information :damn: and fighting a fictional war over gaming consoles that ended a decade ago.....
nikkaz is El Furioso!!! :fire:
He's a lying ass bytch
:duck:
Like, these nikkaz over here making charts out of anger over Xbox winning a week :bryan:
If Sony sells more you go "well the numbers clearly indicate" but now that it's Xbox you're like "I want a recount" :umad: if these numbers can't be verified then none of the numbers can be verified for the exact same reasons. Maybe Xbox ended up catching up on shipments and are now the real leaders. Only reason PS5 is selling out is because of the resellers. Go to any resale site and you'll find PS5s all day long. There's even a thread on it here. fukk OUTTA HERE, XBOX RUNS YOU nikkaZ :blessed: