Xbox series sells more in America than PS5 and Series S sells more than PS5 digital version in Japan

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It’s not even a woman, that guys been outed already. Why they pretend to be a woman i have no idea.:mjlol:
Does anyone question how he knows this? Did y'all go on a date and you went for a quick lil fingerbang :hula: grabbed a dikk, probably finished the job because you didn't wanna be rude. I say that because shyt ain't adding up with your stories bruh :picard:
What is her source.
Is it really that important, if you see a source and it verifies for you? What changes, do you start posting differently? So you're just saying this as a defense mechanism. I have a trained eye, do lots of exposure stuff but we'll get back to that later...
Can't show us where the Game Pass cash is
Me, I don't judge, I'm just goin off what the math is, numbers inflated
The publishers all say otherwise so for just Sony fanboys to question it falls in line with what I was just talking to conde about, defense mechanism FTL...
Need a source and timeframe.:yeshrug:

The tweet is from yesterday so I'm assuming fairly recent :hubie:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
nikka wut??? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
images

"There are no women on the internet"

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

For six days, according to their own stats? :skip:

Do they source from the publishers/manufacturers like NPD? :jbhmm:

EDIT:

On the hardware front we continue to produce weekly estimates, based on retail sampling and trends in individual countries, which are then extrapolated to represent the wider region. This typically allows us to produce figures that end up being within 10% of the actual totals.

:dead:

Let me add the source as I know it is problematic for certain poster(s).

https://www.vgchartz.com/methodology.php

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Idk wtf happened but for the past 2 weeks I've been getting notifications from this broad/dude on Twitter. Didn't follow her/him or anything. He/She's too much of an Xbox stan for me to take her/him serious