Xbox Series S/X continues NPD dominance.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony stans really have no sense of scope or reasoning. :wow:

7ax54t.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The mental hoops yall gonna jump through when sales slow down on the hardware side.
"Everyone has a PS5 thats why its being out sold"
"Playstation is focusing on its subscription services and MAU now"

Thats mental hoops? The fact is you (xbox stans) made an NPD thread talking about the sales dominance of the xbox and its now only early in the 3rd year and sales came to a screenching halt and they are discounting them already.

As of now the Playstation and Xbox have nothing in common as I don’t see PS5 sales slowing down at all this year. In fact the first 6 months of this year are going to look highly favorable to playstation because of how bad supply was last year when yall started bragging about sales.

We told you it was a supply problem and you didn’t listen

I honestly wouldn’t even be surprised if the series x/s reached its saturation point already. There were always gonna be hardcore stans that bought at least the first 20 million, now they are competing with PC players.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
for the last tie winb not a sony stan ya'll terrible xbox centric posting just pushed him over the edge now he on yall neck :wow:
I'm upfront about my bias. I prefer PlayStation. I own an Xbox because with Game Pass I see some value in having one.

While I am a Sony fan I don't want them to dominate. I want a strong Xbox to challenge Sony because when that happens we as consumers get more as these companies compete for our business. I think the longer Xbox has been so weak Sony is more and more skewing into anti-competitive practices and doing more anti-consumer stuff.

I don't think Xbox is pro-consumer out of the goodness of their heart. They're getting their teeth kicked in and they need to do those things to get more customers. We didn't get cross-platform multiplayer when the 360 was doing well for example. The Xbox One is decimated and now we have it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats mental hoops? The fact is you (xbox stans) made an NPD thread talking about the sales dominance of the xbox and its now only early in the 3rd year and sales came to a screenching halt and they are discounting them already.

As of now the Playstation and Xbox have nothing in common as I don’t see PS5 sales slowing down at all this year. In fact the first 6 months of this year are going to look highly favorable to playstation because of how bad supply was last year when yall started bragging about sales.

We told you it was a supply problem and you didn’t listen

I honestly wouldn’t even be surprised if the series x/s reached its saturation point already. There were always gonna be hardcore stans that bought at least the first 20 million, now they are competing with PC players.
Is it not?

Everything about this paragraph is completely off.

And let not pretend like we don't know why this thread and other like it are made. It's strictly to counter attack all the PS thread foolishness and Xbox hate. Thread after thread of is the Series S dead? Who owns a Xbox, I saw 12 xboxes on the floor of tj maxx and stupid stuff like that. All that only for sales to show differently when yall claimed doomsday for series.

No one thought or thinks the xbox is going to outsell the PS5 hardware wise, I have been saying since before launch that, that isn't how MS is positioning itself this go around. Hardware sales aren't the benchmark at which they are drawing success, it will alway be important but it going forward it's not going to be as crucial for xbox and probably sony at some point long down the line.

Of course you want high hardware sales # but MS isn't measuring success the same way sony is.

Also I only predict console sales of the xbox to go up or be steady throughout the year and until the end of the generation.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And let not pretend like we don't know why this thread and other like it are made. It's strictly to counter attack all the PS thread foolishness and Xbox hate. Thread after thread of is the Series S dead? Who owns a Xbox, I saw 12 xboxes on the floor of tj maxx and stupid stuff like that. All that only for sales to show differently when yall claimed doomsday for series.

Everytime yall are wrong about something you go back to “we were just trolling:troll:”. Stop it:unimpressed:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
What are we even arguing about?

An Xthot made a thread bragging about Series Less sales (at a time when PS5 was super hard to find).

Now that PS5 is readily available and continuing to have massive sales numbers, similar threads about Series Less sales are not being made.

I mean, why are we even wasting energy on a Series Less thread?

:snooze:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What are we even arguing about?

An Xthot made a thread bragging about Series Less sales (at a time when PS5 was super hard to find).

Now that PS5 is readily available and continuing to have massive sales numbers, similar threads about Series Less sales are not being made.

I mean, why are we even wasting energy on a Series Less thread?

:snooze:
you'll have to ask the duck why he upped this thread

Canon

Veteran
Daps
The mental hoops yall gonna jump through when sales slow down on the hardware side.
"Everyone has a PS5 thats why its being out sold"
"Playstation is focusing on its subscription services and MAU now"
:sas1: tell us more from your experience breh?