Xbox series S to cost $300, less flops than X1X yet more powerful because of rdna2

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Im glad you're saying it doesn't make sense because now you can't ever speak on these subjects like you do know anything :ufdup:

Anyways...
AMD's RDNA2 Graphics Promises 50 Percent Better Performance | Digital Trends
:hula:
AMD Announces CDNA, RDNA2 Architectures, Significant Leap in Performance-per-Watt - ExtremeTech

This breaks it down so it would make sense but that's not usually how Sony fanboys operate. So for everyone else, you're welcome :handshake:
Sometimes you post stuff that doesn't make sense. The article only mentions that AMD has gotten more performance gains using less power. If you knew about PC's you'd know that AMD cards are more power hungry than their Nvidia counterparts. This has changed when AMD changed to the 7nm process.

It also doesn't mention consoles at all. Plus both consoles are using a custom APU from AMD. So what is the point that you're trying to make?

Until I see final specs from both manufacturers, I'm not making any bold statements.

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Lol u buying Xbox series s and u own a Xbox one x. What do u gain really? Same game pass??? Better resolution or frame rates? Same games. Yeah pass lol

let me know when Xbox is coming out with a VR headset or something different than norm. I will wait for ps5 - a better system that does stuff my PS4 pro doesn’t do. Sadly I want a new Xbox so maybe I will get Xbox one X just not to seem biased by decisions but Xbox bores me

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes you post stuff that doesn't make sense. The article only mentions that AMD has gotten more performance gains using less power. If you knew about PC's you'd know that AMD cards are more power hungry than their Nvidia counterparts. This has changed when AMD changed to the 7nm process.

It also doesn't mention consoles at all. Plus both consoles are using a custom APU from AMD. So what is the point that you're trying to make?

Until I see final specs from both manufacturers, I'm not making any bold statements.
:mjlol:

u lost for actually taking the time to read and respond to his shyt

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

First off, how are you responding to my reply to rekkapryde? He doesn't know the basics so he can't speak on anything related to basics without basic training. Im trying to enlighten him in areas he says he's not knowledgeable about. You acting like im supposed to give him the game when he's not built like that. Any info that is good news for xbox is bad for business (his 2 dollar stock in Sony) so he'll ignore it.

But i post it for everyone and I'm glad you peeped, let's discuss THAT in more detail, it's why we are here right? That's why I'm here, it's why i created the thread....
:mjlol:

u lost for actually taking the time to read and respond to his shyt
So then why are you in this thread? Nobody requested your presence so im doing something right :umad:
Bruh, most people are not geniuses. And geniuses usually are misunderstood and disliked by the masses. Im either a genius or jesus :manny:
More than likely, it will be more powerful than my PC because I'm told Microsoft plans to extensively leverage cloud computing to increase the console's performance, as well as integrating Kinect technology to provide an experience unlike any other console or PC.

:yes:
I like the cut of your jib :myman: don't forget to tell them about those AR glasses and illumiroom :banderas:
I'm actually terrified of the Xbox Series. To know you'll be playing Halo Infinite at 4K 60fps with ray tracing later this year at a Best Buy kiosk is spooky :wow:
Well that's still better than the Sony streaming kiosk service (PSnow) that maxes out at 720p :scust:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
More than likely, it will be more powerful than my PC because I'm told Microsoft plans to extensively leverage cloud computing to increase the console's performance, as well as integrating Kinect technology to provide an experience unlike any other console or PC.

:yes:
duck tales again. Always cloud lies. Here we go again broken promises. Gosh

• Dap
Reactions: PS4