Xbox players are fed up with forced crossplay against PC gamers

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I still don’t get the complaint about cross play. I’ve never in life ran into a cheater or what I thought was a cheater in any game (except MW2). I feel like nikkas just be garbage at games and need something to blame it on
:duck:

Stop it. Cheating is rampant in CoD. So much so Activision has a lawsuit against one of the major cheat providers.

Since i started back playing during quarantine, the first week of every season in MW/CW it never fails to be in a lobby with a player that's level 1000. That's impossible without cheating. If you read the official threads, EVERYONE dealt with it & posted clips of aimbotters, people hiding under the maps, etc

I also have my hunches in Halo too. I've been beamed across the map quickly with people using the default AR. And it doesn't help that Halo Infinite doesn't have a kill cam

It's out of hand

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Stop it. Cheating is rampant in CoD. So much so Activision has a lawsuit against one of the major cheat providers.

Since i started back playing during quarantine, the first week of every season in MW/CW it never fails to have a player that's level 1000. That's impossible without cheating. If you read the official threads, EVERYONE dealt with it & posted clips of aimbotters, people hiding under the maps, etc

I also have my hunches in Halo too. I've been beamed across the map quickly with people using the default AR. And it doesn't help that Halo Infinite doesn't have a kill cam

It's out of hand
Use theater mode. If they aint got their shyt set to private you can watch the match from their perspective.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Kbm is a disadvantage in halo. No one cares about playing kbm players and a lot of controller players are on pc anyway.

People are made at the aimbot and walling cheats that only pc players can do. 343 is taking too long to put in anti cheat

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
While I agree with you, I also don't think the vast majority of players even know how to identify a cheater :manny: especially when you can toggle them on/off in an instant as well. The obvious speed hacks, item exploits, egregious shyt is very, very easy to spot. Layered wall hacks, various kinds of aimbots, macro fukkery, etc? You have to actually know what you're looking for.

Some people refuse to believe they lost to cheats simply because they need to believe that a game is a majority even playing field - for a lot of reasons. When folks lose confidence in a game, they'll simply stop playing it even if they enjoy it.

Fact is tho, F2P + Crossplay + weak ass anticheat is basically an open playground for exploits. Its obviously bad in Warzone/Halo/BF right now, but its likely worse than folks even realize.
I definitely hear you and understand what you’re saying but I’m aware of everything you mentioned and just have never come across it. Modern Warfare 2 was the only game I saw hackers blatantly take over with unlimited AC130s like 15 years ago. Other than that, I haven’t seen it

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

Since i started back playing during quarantine, the first week of every season in MW/CW it never fails to be in a lobby with a player that's level 1000. That's impossible without cheating. If you read the official threads, EVERYONE dealt with it & posted clips of aimbotters, people hiding under the maps, etc

It's out of hand
Well just on Vanguard alone I’m at 665 matches, 1.27/kd and 53% win ration…haven’t seen it. Not on Halo either. They probably think I’m a cheater too being that I’ve had first place on my team in every match for about the last 200 matches (I use decoy grenades for points just like last COD that had “point streaks” instead of kill streaks). I can go negative and have high score so I’m cheating too…

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I definitely hear you and understand what you’re saying but I’m aware of everything you mentioned and just have never come across it. Modern Warfare 2 was the only game I saw hackers blatantly take over with unlimited AC130s like 15 years ago. Other than that, I haven’t seen it

This is what I mean. Most don't even know what to look for. If you've played as much as you have, you already have come across them - its pretty much a statistical guarantee. :unimpressed:

There's this misconception that anyone cheating would be at the top of the scoreboard, sport 99% accuracy, pull items out of thin air, do egregious stuff that anyone would pick up immediately, that they wouldn't be live streaming while running cheats, etc. You can go negative and still be using cheats. You can dominate a match and only use your hack once. You can simply run with a cheater and piggy back off of whatever shenanigans they're running to get all the benefits with a fraction of the risk by not running them yourself. Etc

I don't even like having the discussion because for its easier for people to defend the landscape of a game they're enjoying than take a moment understand the different kinds of exploits that exist, how they're used, and the best ways to conceal them while avoiding scrutiny from their peers as well as whatever anti-cheat is in place.

Take a spin on a cheat suite forum for a while :manny: its enlightening.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is what I mean. Most don't even know what to look for. If you've played as much as you have, you already have come across them - its pretty much a statistical guarantee. :unimpressed:

There's this misconception that anyone cheating would be at the top of the scoreboard, sport 99% accuracy, pull items out of thin air, do egregious stuff that anyone would pick up immediately, that they wouldn't be live streaming while running cheats, etc. You can go negative and still be using cheats. You can dominate a match and only use your hack once. You can simply run with a cheater and piggy back off of whatever shenanigans they're running to get all the benefits with a fraction of the risk by not running them yourself. Etc

I don't even like having the discussion because for its easier for people to defend the landscape of a game they're enjoying than take a moment understand the different kinds of exploits that exist, how they're used, and the best ways to conceal them while avoiding scrutiny from their peers as well as whatever anti-cheat is in place.

Take a spin on a cheat suite forum for a while :manny: its enlightening.
What they often do is dump a mag after each kill to purposely manipulate their accuracy percentage to avoid their cheating being more obvious

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Try playing Apex against a team of PC players. It's a fukking headache

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you wanna play shooters you need a PC, plain and simple, that's the premier platform for shooters, and this is the platform shooters are played competitively. Just like if you wanna play fighting games you need a console, that's the premier platform and where the games are played at the competitive level

ridge

Daps
alot of top warzone pros use controller on PC (i also do)

the aim assist easily makes up for the accuracy difference on KBM

the aimbots are an issue though, but its up to the devs to make solid anti-cheat

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I been playing on Pc for about 2 years now..... these are the most cheating mfers I've ever seen

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I still don’t get the complaint about cross play. I’ve never in life ran into a cheater or what I thought was a cheater in any game (except MW2). I feel like nikkas just be garbage at games and need something to blame it on
This is the case 9 times outta 10. nikka blame everything; lag, monitor latency, etc. Cheaters are fairly rare

• Dap
Reactions: B86