Xbox players are fed up with forced crossplay against PC gamers

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ok I’m glad y’all broke that down a little.

Cuz I wasn’t exactly sure what really qualified as cheating or disadvantages

I still feel like one should just step they game up if it’s like strategy and reaction time.

Cheating to me seems like if it was mor along the lines on one player having stronger weapons or stronger shields. But I guess I get it

I never really felt I played against a cheater…. I’ve had good games and bad games but I moved on
There are some PC mods that give auto tracking, or shoot through walls and stuff.

But overall I don’t think it’s a big of a problem as people project.

“Cheating” is just the easy cop out to explain why you got your ass whipped.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Idk about Halo

but on Warzone the cheating was abysmal shyt, was happening almost every match at some point

Fukk them pc nikkaz

You Xbox nikkaz talking about you haven’t seen cheating is just straight lying, or so ass that you are in a tier cheaters don’t play in

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Idk about Halo

but on Warzone the cheating was abysmal shyt, was happening almost every match at some point

Fukk them pc nikkaz

You Xbox nikkaz talking about you haven’t seen cheating is just straight lying, or so ass that you are in a tier cheaters don’t play in

So you don't know about Halo, but you gonna accuse the people who actually do of lying? :skip:

I play Ranked in Diamond tier and not ONCE have I been "oh man, these nikkas cheating!:hhh:"

Like I said, I'm sure it happens to a degree, but again, no way console players can actually confirm that unless they use theatre mode, and if they're in theatre mode, you can easy capture that clip and prove it. People just get their wig split and wanna cry foul most of the time.

An example from the Halo reddit

I THOUGHT I WAS JUST IMAGINING THIS!!!

Some guy full auto killed me from so far away with the commando rifle so many times in the game. Meanwhile I am yelling, "there is no f'ing way you can full auto that piece of shyt from that far and hit every shot!"

Whereas I struggle to hit every shot at medium to close range full auto.

This dude is crying "aim bots" because he doesn't know how to properly use the commando:mjlol:

If you rapidly fire individual shots and don't hold the trigger for full auto, you can pick people off with the quickness if you're precise. There's tons of videos on YouTube demonstrating this, and I get kills like that on regular with the same gun he claims is trash. Am I a cheater now because I have proper technique?:skip:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Idk about Halo

Fukk them pc nikkaz

No lies from me and they don’t want the smoke

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Getting to Onyx I've seen my fair share.

But console players have such strong aim assist they can outplay this in a normal setting. I don't get the complaining.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Halo's cheating is bad cause they have zero anti-cheat.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
marriage made in heaven :lolbron:

L box

PC master race will always be the domain of the most cheats by its nature...
This isnt just an xbox problem.

Call of duty and the latest battlefield have the same problems with forced crossplay. Battlefield might be the worst example because not only do console players gotta deal with PC bullshyt, they didn't even give them the option to play with KB&M to be somewhat competitive.

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
All FPS' have had issues with rampant cheating at one point or another. 95% of the cheaters are always PC players using mods or exploiting client side processing.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I still don’t get the complaint about cross play. I’ve never in life ran into a cheater or what I thought was a cheater in any game (except MW2). I feel like nikkas just be garbage at games and need something to blame it on
While I agree with you, I also don't think the vast majority of players even know how to identify a cheater :manny: especially when you can toggle them on/off in an instant as well. The obvious speed hacks, item exploits, egregious shyt is very, very easy to spot. Layered wall hacks, various kinds of aimbots, macro fukkery, etc? You have to actually know what you're looking for.

Some people refuse to believe they lost to cheats simply because they need to believe that a game is a majority even playing field - for a lot of reasons. When folks lose confidence in a game, they'll simply stop playing it even if they enjoy it.

Fact is tho, F2P + Crossplay + weak ass anticheat is basically an open playground for exploits. Its obviously bad in Warzone/Halo/BF right now, but its likely worse than folks even realize.