Xbox One X: Where are the games? Here are the games!!!

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I've told you several times, stop assuming because YOU don't have time for something that NO ONE ELSE has time. We're all given the same 24 hours. Step up your time management, financial management, and step up your grind.
I work 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday. I'm working on my Bachelor's in Business Administration at night which I'll complete July 2018 and likely start on my Master's degree (I have straight A's). Still game heavy, across ALL 3 consoles (Go look at the games I've beaten), Read books (I'm reading "I Heard You Paint Houses" right now. It's dope), Run the recording studio as a side hustle and passion of mine, just started working on videos, post on the coli all the time, have a 4 bedroom house with a nice back yard, 2 kids, 2 dogs, a wife, 2 cars (paid off), exercise, go to baseball games, take the family out almost every weekend, go to church at least twice a week, help out in the community, work on websites, and I've been taking acoustic guitar lessons for about 4 months now.
There's enough time in the day to do all of these things, I know because this is my life.
I listed all of these things not to brag, but to motivate you.
Stop being lazy and convincing yourself that you only have time to go to work and stan a freakin video game console.
All the essays you write on here; How about you invest $50 into a domain name and hosting and start your own blog?
Start a youtube channel and ramble on like you do here but in video format. You definitely have the personality and energy for it.
Do something other than project your own inadequacies and laziness onto everyone else and assume if court can't do it no one else can.
I could actually help you with these things if you got serious about it but I fully expect you to respond with something corny instead of dealing with reality and improving your life.
Please prove me wrong Court.

This even motivated me somewhat so I know these words sliced and diced Courts soul :mjlol:

A broken reality and a broken man.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I've told you several times, stop assuming because YOU don't have time for something that NO ONE ELSE has time. We're all given the same 24 hours. Step up your time management, financial management, and step up your grind.
I work 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday. I'm working on my Bachelor's in Business Administration at night which I'll complete July 2018 and likely start on my Master's degree (I have straight A's). Still game heavy, across ALL 3 consoles (Go look at the games I've beaten), Read books (I'm reading "I Heard You Paint Houses" right now. It's dope), Run the recording studio as a side hustle and passion of mine, just started working on videos, post on the coli all the time, have a 4 bedroom house with a nice back yard, 2 kids, 2 dogs, a wife, 2 cars (paid off), exercise, go to baseball games, take the family out almost every weekend, go to church at least twice a week, help out in the community, work on websites, and I've been taking acoustic guitar lessons for about 4 months now.
There's enough time in the day to do all of these things, I know because this is my life.
Stop being lazy and convincing yourself that you only have time to go to work and stan a freakin video game console.
All the essays you write on here; How about you invest $50 into a domain name and hosting and start your own blog?
Start a youtube channel and ramble on like you do here but in video format. You definitely have the personality and energy for it.
Do something other than project your own inadequacies and laziness onto everyone else and assume if court can't do it no one else can.
I could actually help you with these things if you got serious about it but I fully expect you to respond with something corny instead of dealing with reality and improving your life.

You must be exhausted. I got tired reading all that shyt

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
You didn't have to do him like that:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's all discipline my man. If you want to accomplish a lot you have to adjust your habits. I'm at a point where it's all auto-pilot for me.
I have the same exact routine everyday and I don't even have to think about it. I could break down by hour what I do every single day and show you that there's enough time to do everything you want to do. You just have to focus on the things that matter to you and remove the time wasters from your life. 90% of my activity on the coli is during my day job hours. When I'm off work I barely touch any social media. When I game, it's usually late at night when everyone else is asleep. I've learned a bunch of little life hacks too to save time; for example, I always do my grocery shopping on my lunch break. My time outside of work is far too valuable for me to be spending it in a store. I even buy video games on my lunch break and if there's something I have to buy online, I either ship it to a store for me to pick up during lunch, or have it shipped directly to my job. I have 2 websites that I maintain, and most of the work on that I do while I'm at work. Right now what I need to carve time out for is my own music. I've been recording and mixing other people's work but have been slacking on getting in the booth and recording my own tracks. I have about 2 albums worth of songs written and some fire beats ready, I just have to record it and put it out.
Breh PM me with a breakdown of your schedule. I got a similar schedule but I def have time wasting habits like being on The Coli/internet a lot when home and just lollygagging around at home with some fam members.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Breh PM me with a breakdown of your schedule. I got a similar schedule but I def have time wasting habits like being on The Coli/internet a lot when home and just lollygagging around at home with some fam members.
Just sent it to you. Seeing it written out really makes it all seem very simple, and it is.
You might have to write what you do with your time like I did in the PM and see where you can be more productive.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Out of shape :flabbynsick:
Broke :flabbynsick:
No xbox1x :flabbynsick:
No 4k tv :flabbynsick:
No kinect support :flabbynsick:
100% complete on kinect bowling :flabbynsick:
5% complete on real games :flabbynsick:
Must be @PS4 :flabbynsick:
Tell me sir, this post came out of nowhere. Did I hurt your feelings? Please enlighten me on what I said so I can apologize...

:umad:
I've already proven you're full of shyt, this long wall of butthurt text would be epic if I knew you personally and you had any idea wtf you're talking about. When checking your receipts it's clear you don't game as much as you claim, you in here 24/7. It's impossible to play all 3 systems, work full time and maintain a family life, gtfoh :mjlol: you be eating dinner while looking at your gamboy? You didn't mention family time. I'm way too wise on this subject, I don't believe you, let's see Fatboi1 thrive in your self help plan, and I wanna hear your music too :takedat:

As for my personal life, why do you guys talk like if you know anything, any details about my personal life EVER :whoa: it's just weird, moving on...
This even motivated me somewhat so I know these words sliced and diced Courts soul :mjlol:

A broken reality and a broken man.
So you admit it touched a nerve, interesting :smugbiden:
He clearly has mental issues he won't pay any attention
You clearly are doing a c/s Because you routinely take L's. You are moist to me (Tru Story)
Make a thread about games but not have any examples of said games brehs....:snoop:
There are over 100 Xbox enhanced games, you haven't played a bunch of them. You are caught up in a make believe console war so you convinced yourself no game is good enough unless it's new and it's exclusive. All the older games you missed out on..and are cheap because of that? But they Xbox enhanced now, that's like, totally cheating, so I won't recognize the games.

And I'm the one they say is mentally off :francis:
:russ::russ::russ:

At this turning into a solid life advice thread for @PS4
Yes, after it struck a nerve with you, you took it as SOLID ADVICE so I'm glad I can bring you the therapy you needed, everybody wins!!!