Xbox One X: Where are the games? Here are the games!!!

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
And where's your X1X Court? :mjpls:
Uber business drops in the winter bruh

tenor.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Aint' nobody reading all that. Great machine, no exclusives worth a damn. Tell Phil to get some games that ain't multiplat.
I forgot, you're a little slow. Basically, since you don't have an Xbox you of all people cannot say it doesn't have games because you haven't played what they do have. You can get those games for the low. Gears 4 and Halo 5 together for $35. You never played them right? You play sunset overdrive? You wanna play Madden in 4k right? You got way more new options than I do, all you Sony fanboys do :ufdup:

So what's your excuse now, even older games updated so you have too many new options if you get an Xbox...
And where's your X1X Court? :mjpls:
Where's yours :ld:
...this dude really just list a load of third party games that are on all platforms? :what:
I listed more than that But did you forget what the Xbox one X can do? And do you have any of the games I named? No, then what was your point EVER :wtf:
So when are you buying a PS4 and a Nintendo Switch? :sas2:
Or would you like me to add how retarded you gotta be?:sas1:
That was when I was a kid you dumbass :snoop: I'm an adult, so are you right? I think you're an 18yr virgin or something? Who the fukk has time to play all 3 systems? I understand the desire, been there, done that. I'll get a switch eventually and I'll play all the Wii u games I didn't play when I do :francis:
Once i learned that this yokel couldn’t even afford the system I stopped taking his stanning seriously

Was in the thread talking about TVs and 4K knowing good and well he broke

This nikka is low key retarded :russ:
You know what is retarded, when a Dumbass thinks he can buy his way out of being a dumbass :ufdup: Let's say you have no knowledge on a 4ktv. You buy one, are you now an expert on 4KTV's :usure: Do I need to have an 8ktv to know it's better than 4k? If you bought an oled are you now an expert on the other types of tv's? No?

Then shut the fukk up then :birdman:
I would prefer they make scorpio exclusives to show the hardware off just my opinion
They will, it's just most games should be scalable so...
The most recent non-shooter you mentioned came out in 2015 :dead:

LarryBox gon Larry :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:
Do you have any of those games? Does when it's released determine how good a game is to you or are you proof of an impulse buyer :gucci:
How is your xbox one x BrokeDawg?
How is yours :dame:
Uber business drops in the winter bruh

tenor.gif
This guy is a Hitman for trump :scust:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That was when I was a kid you dumbass :snoop: I'm an adult, so are you right? I think you're an 18yr virgin or something? Who the fukk has time to play all 3 systems? I understand the desire, been there, done that. I'll get a switch eventually and I'll play all the Wii u games I didn't play when I do :francis:
I've told you several times, stop assuming because YOU don't have time for something that NO ONE ELSE has time. We're all given the same 24 hours. Step up your time management, financial management, and step up your grind.
I work 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday. I'm working on my Bachelor's in Business Administration at night which I'll complete July 2018 and likely start on my Master's degree (I have straight A's). Still game heavy, across ALL 3 consoles (Go look at the games I've beaten), Read books (I'm reading "I Heard You Paint Houses" right now. It's dope), Run the recording studio as a side hustle and passion of mine, just started working on videos, post on the coli all the time, have a 4 bedroom house with a nice back yard, 2 kids, 2 dogs, a wife, 2 cars (paid off), exercise, go to baseball games, take the family out almost every weekend, go to church at least twice a week, help out in the community, work on websites, and I've been taking acoustic guitar lessons for about 4 months now.
There's enough time in the day to do all of these things, I know because this is my life.
I listed all of these things not to brag, but to motivate you.
Stop being lazy and convincing yourself that you only have time to go to work and stan a freakin video game console.
All the essays you write on here; How about you invest $50 into a domain name and hosting and start your own blog?
Start a youtube channel and ramble on like you do here but in video format. You definitely have the personality and energy for it.
Do something other than project your own inadequacies and laziness onto everyone else and assume if court can't do it no one else can.
I could actually help you with these things if you got serious about it but I fully expect you to respond with something corny instead of dealing with reality and improving your life.
Please prove me wrong Court.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've told you several times, stop assuming because YOU don't have time for something that NO ONE ELSE has time. We're all given the same 24 hours. Step up your time management, financial management, and step up your grind.
I work 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday. I'm working on my Bachelor's in Business Administration at night which I'll complete July 2018 and likely start on my Master's degree (I have straight A's). Still game heavy, across ALL 3 consoles (Go look at the games I've beaten), Read books (I'm reading "I Heard You Paint Houses" right now. It's dope), Run the recording studio as a side hustle and passion of mine, just started working on videos, post on the coli all the time, have a 4 bedroom house with a nice back yard, 2 kids, 2 dogs, a wife, 2 cars (paid off), exercise, go to baseball games, take the family out almost every weekend, go to church at least twice a week, help out in the community, work on websites, and I've been taking acoustic guitar lessons for about 4 months now.
There's enough time in the day to do all of these things, I know because this is my life.
Stop being lazy and convincing yourself that you only have time to go to work and stan a freakin video game console.
All the essays you write on here; How about you invest $50 into a domain name and hosting and start your own blog?
Start a youtube channel and ramble on like you do here but in video format. You definitely have the personality and energy for it.
Do something other than project your own inadequacies and laziness onto everyone else and assume if court can't do it no one else can.
I could actually help you with these things if you got serious about it but I fully expect you to respond with something corny instead of dealing with reality and improving your life.
Goddamn, you got some godly time management skills :damn:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

:leon::damn:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

You're still a fukk nikka :takedat:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Goddamn, you got some godly time management skills :damn:
It's all discipline my man. If you want to accomplish a lot you have to adjust your habits. I'm at a point where it's all auto-pilot for me.
I have the same exact routine everyday and I don't even have to think about it. I could break down by hour what I do every single day and show you that there's enough time to do everything you want to do. You just have to focus on the things that matter to you and remove the time wasters from your life. 90% of my activity on the coli is during my day job hours. When I'm off work I barely touch any social media. When I game, it's usually late at night when everyone else is asleep. I've learned a bunch of little life hacks too to save time; for example, I always do my grocery shopping on my lunch break. My time outside of work is far too valuable for me to be spending it in a store. I even buy video games on my lunch break and if there's something I have to buy online, I either ship it to a store for me to pick up during lunch, or have it shipped directly to my job. I have 2 websites that I maintain, and most of the work on that I do while I'm at work. Right now what I need to carve time out for is my own music. I've been recording and mixing other people's work but have been slacking on getting in the booth and recording my own tracks. I have about 2 albums worth of songs written and some fire beats ready, I just have to record it and put it out.

Last edited: