Xbox One X: Where are the games? Here are the games!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I first want to point out there isn't a sticky for the Xbox One X which showcases how classy and important this website is. Bunch of new potential members but what do i know, I'z just a silly jig :francis:

Anyways, this cesspool that once thrived has been pushing false narratives to justify inferiority. So let's erase all the "lie-logic" and get to the meat of why Xbox one X is a must buy this holiday if you don't already have an Xbox one or if you made the 4k leap.

For starters, Sony now calls the pro the home of dynamic 4k gaming. I guess they figure the word dynamic sounds like it doesn't suck :bryan: but now I'm off topic, the concerning issue is games, what do I play if I'm an Xbox hater? Well, how about everything!!! Xbox one X is for the past, present and future. The past and the present are pretty cheap overall. How cheap you ask? I'm glad you asked, let's go over the games and the reason why only haters hate.

Buy Xbox one X enhanced games like...

Halo 5 & Gears of war 4 digital bundle today for $34.99 :ohhh: if you faked before, no more excuses :ufdup:

Let's take it back an entire gen. There is a thread on the first page of this site talking about how the jump from last gen isn't special :smugbiden: Mirrors edge, Assassin's creed 1, skate 3, oblivion, gears 3 and fallout 3 are all Xbox one X enhanced. Those games are not on sale today, but will be in 2 weeks with the black Friday dashboard deals. The average sale price for those games is lochness ($3.50) ask any Xbox head about that If you are skeptical :handshake:

Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 bundle = $35 recently

Wolfenstien 2 has graphical enhancements you don't get on Sony
@Rekkapryde is a Madden fan. PS4pro has 4k cutscenes, Xbox one X has the entire game upgraded to completely 4k, not just for the cgi, but the entire game. Diablo 3 runs hardly above 1080p on the pro. Consistent native 4k on the greener side.

Rise of the tomb raider and quantum break are often on sale for $20

The witcher 3: complete edition is $20 when it's on sale, 4k, 60fps over here

The Xbox one X wasn't designed to launch and have a bunch of exclusive games. Its more of a re-launch. Now all your games look and play better than before. And new games will look and play better than the competition. If you been on the fence then the time to see what's good is now.

As a gamer for over 30yrs, I would like to add how retarded you gotta be if you limit where you are entertained :ufdup:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
bro they know we got games thats why i be laughin...we dont got games aka exclusives that they like...and even if MS started puttin out new ips that are better than their new ip's or first party games they would never admit it...its just some dumb shyt they love to say...we got the same games them nikkas been playin outside of their exclusives

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
bro they know we got games thats why i be laughin...we dont got games aka exclusives that they like...and even if MS started puttin out new ips that are better than their new ip's or first party games they would never admit it...its just some dumb shyt they love to say...we got the same games them nikkas been playin outside of their exclusives
Well, our games now look and perform better, might have added effects and higher framerates but other than that plus backwards compatibility, EA access/Gamepass. We are the same :handshake:
Where are the mods?

SAD!
Mods, could you please remove this sad post :sadbron:

thanks

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I first want to point out there isn't a sticky for the Xbox One X which showcases how classy and important this website is. Bunch of new potential members but what do i know, I'z just a silly jig :francis:

Anyways, this cesspool that once thrived has been pushing false narratives to justify inferiority. So let's erase all the "lie-logic" and get to the meat of why Xbox one X is a must buy this holiday if you don't already have an Xbox one or if you made the 4k leap.

For starters, Sony now calls the pro the home of dynamic 4k gaming. I guess they figure the word dynamic sounds like it doesn't suck :bryan: but now I'm off topic, the concerning issue is games, what do I play if I'm an Xbox hater? Well, how about everything!!! Xbox one X is for the past, present and future. The past and the present are pretty cheap overall. How cheap you ask? I'm glad you asked, let's go over the games and the reason why only haters hate.

Buy Xbox one X enhanced games like...

Halo 5 & Gears of war 4 digital bundle today for $34.99 :ohhh: if you faked before, no more excuses :ufdup:

Let's take it back an entire gen. There is a thread on the first page of this site talking about how the jump from last gen isn't special :smugbiden: Mirrors edge, Assassin's creed 1, skate 3, oblivion, gears 3 and fallout 3 are all Xbox one X enhanced. Those games are not on sale today, but will be in 2 weeks with the black Friday dashboard deals. The average sale price for those games is lochness ($3.50) ask any Xbox head about that If you are skeptical :handshake:

Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 bundle = $35 recently

Wolfenstien 2 has graphical enhancements you don't get on Sony
@Rekkapryde is a Madden fan. PS4pro has 4k cutscenes, Xbox one X has the entire game upgraded to completely 4k, not just for the cgi, but the entire game. Diablo 3 runs hardly above 1080p on the pro. Consistent native 4k on the greener side.

Rise of the tomb raider and quantum break are often on sale for $20

The witcher 3: complete edition is $20 when it's on sale, 4k, 60fps over here

The Xbox one X wasn't designed to launch and have a bunch of exclusive games. Its more of a re-launch. Now all your games look and play better than before. And new games will look and play better than the competition. If you been on the fence then the time to see what's good is now.

As a gamer for over 30yrs, I would like to add how retarded you gotta be if you limit where you are entertained :ufdup:

Aint' nobody reading all that. Great machine, no exclusives worth a damn. Tell Phil to get some games that ain't multiplat.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...this dude really just list a load of third party games that are on all platforms? :what: