Xbox One version of Battlefield 4 to run better

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
so you mean to tell me PS4 us suppose to be powerful but developers are going to gimping it purposely for the the Xbox one versions I guess the rumors are true about Microsoft paying developers to make the Xbox one version better not looking good for Sony getting the inferior multiplates again this generation.
No, if this is even true, its that its easier to make the game for PC/Xbox first then port to PS4, ports usually come out worse in the end, it has nothing to do with MS paying people

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. BF4 isn't out yet so save the :umad: smileys until the game is out and an article is posted on DF showing the differences.

Either way I won't be participating in the circle jerk among the console gamers as I'll be rocking BF4 on my PC.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. BF4 isn't out yet so save the :umad: smileys until the game is out and an article is posted on DF showing the differences.

Either way I won't be participating in the circle jerk among the console gamers as I'll be rocking BF4 on my PC.

Whoa! Whoa! You made this thread. You make a thread then it can and will be scrutinized. You thought it was a funny joke and as far as we know its disappointing on ps4. Let's say it does run better on xbox one... then what? You'll just spin it another way.