Xbox One version of Battlefield 4 to run better

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think for a game like battlefield the cloud will come in handy, because it can do the calculations of the far away thing, and since the stages are so big I cant see a game like this using it, but for smaller maps like from COd I dont think the cloud can help, but Most likely this is just some PR talk, because even tho I know the cloud can help with things like this, I still dont consider it real or an advantage until I see it running in a way that improves gameplay

However, I do like how xbox games are going to be making it so AI is real people profiles (see Forza and Kinect Sports rivals) I can see this changing how we game. A.I is big, unpredictable A.i makes for more challenging gameplay, which when its not too hard makes for better gameplay

Edit: Read the thread, I should have known by the OP, y'all nikkas would have found a way to turn it into something bad, but you got me nikka :russ:

Last edited:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
what system is that gif from? PC?

that shyt looks amazing

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
GamespotDice Interview

bf410_by_xbulletz-d6912ja.gif

:what: type of bullshyt is this dude talking about?? He's got to be lying. :mindblown:

It was all jokes just 2 days ago :wow:

http://wccftech.com/battlefield-4-officially-runs-720p-playstation-4-upscaled-1080p-60-fps/

Now to question is WHY does the PS4 version look like shyt compared to PC/XB1
Well, the answer is right here..

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/battl...e-dx11-1-dx11-1-will-improve-cpu-performance/

Battlefield 4 Will Support Windows 8′s Exclusive DX11.1; DX11.1 Will Improve CPU Performance
Posted on July 26, 2013 by John Papadopoulos

Battlefield 4 is among the most anticipated games of 2013. A couple of days ago, some PC requirements were leaked via the game’s Ubisoft store page. DICE was quick to react and claimed that those requirements were not the real deal, however we got word that BF4 will support DX11.1, Windows 8′s exclusive API.
Johan Andersson, Technical Director on Frostbite at DICE, posted on NeoGAF and claimed that Battlefield 4 will fully support DX11.1 and that this particular API will offer improved CPU performance.
As Johan said:
“We use DX11.1, there are some optimizations in it (constant buffer offsets, dynamic buffers as SRVs) that we got in to the the API that improves CPU performance in our rendering when one runs with DX11.1. This will be in BF4.”
Battlefield 4 is based on Frostbite 3 and promises give players the freedom to do more and be more for an unrivalled entertainment experience, and will feature dynamic destructible environments.
Enjoy and stay tuned for more!

But you know, the PS4 can produce like 1.92 gigaflops of kinectic energy n shyt :manny:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
and courtdog proceedes to post a link about the pc version with zero mention of xbox.
just like he posted pc footage earlier and claimed it was the xbox.

:scusthov:
Yeah Im not jumping on this train until I see some X1 footage, but DirectX 11.2 Will Be Exclusive To Windows 8.1 and Xbox One. Not sure if X1 supports DirectX 11.1 or if its backwards compatable, but I do think this might help down the line on 3rd party games, and I could see the X1 still out performing PS4 on multi because they will still be ports to PS4 just like last Gen, but then again im just guessing on that last part :yeshrug:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
so you mean to tell me PS4 us suppose to be powerful but developers are going to gimping it purposely for the the Xbox one versions I guess the rumors are true about Microsoft paying developers to make the Xbox one version better not looking good for Sony getting the inferior multiplates again this generation.