Xbox One version of Battlefield 4 to run better

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Battlefield 4 will feature better graphics and perform better on Xbox One console than the PS4", said a Dice dev speaking to Gamespot

“What we’re seeing with the consoles are actually that they are a little bit more powerful than we thought for a really long time – especially the Xbox One thanks to the power of the cloud, but I’m not going to tell you everything as you'll see for yourself. Initially we thought we'd run into issues regarding RAM as quite a few people believe Microsoft's DDR3 RAM choice was less than stellar compared to Sony's offering but the power of the cloud in addition to the ESRAM actually put it into a favorable position" Jeffsman told Gamespot at Gamescom earlier today.

“And that makes me really happy. But in reality, I think we’re going to have both those consoles pretty much on parity – but Xbox One will be better right off the bat. And I think that one is the best choice”
GamespotDice Interview

bf410_by_xbulletz-d6912ja.gif

:what: type of bullshyt is this dude talking about?? He's got to be lying. :mindblown:

Last edited:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
No surprise seeing as they're pretty much sucking each other off.

I'll cop the EA shyt on Xbox one, no big deal.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:wtf: u talmbout?? The HUMA is an actual thing and this cloud thing is BS. I'm sure the Xbox one will be good but come on this dev is lying. :dwillhuh:

:leon: muh bad, I didn't know Cam'ron was a Dice dev