Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember the NEOgraf thread quoted on here where ps4 was supposed to drop in October,

Daps
Reppin
St louis
XBOX!!
2eobiqd.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
so xbox droppin next month? :dwillhuh:

:mjpls:
So dates can't be moved :mjpls:
If M$ said 11/8/13 would sony have stayed put at 11/15/13? (Your inner fanboy would have said hell no)

Chess, not checkers over here. Thats why we getting dedicated servers, NFL/etc.
While you playing checkers hoping to jump our date while neglecting features/stability/etc.

Just be glad they not out NOW cuz then you'd have to actually see how terrible one system is compared to the other.
I have ZERO doubt about that outcome day 1. Before a system is sold, fanboys who blocked out enough info really will believe they made the best purchase. Then when that fanboy gets to see both systems in action?
There will be no more debates. It will be a very different gen than what we are used too
Never has one system (well actually the OG Xbox1 did) had such a huge gap over its competition
PS4 will be Wii-U status by 2015. Not even an inferior port of Titanfall: Dumb A.I. Edition will save it :stylin:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
So dates can't be moved :mjpls:
If M$ said 11/8/13 would sony have stayed put at 11/15/13? (Your inner fanboy would have said hell no)

Chess, not checkers over here. Thats why we getting dedicated servers, NFL/etc.
While you playing checkers hoping to jump our date while neglecting features/stability/etc.

Just be glad they not out NOW cuz then you'd have to actually see how terrible one system is compared to the other.
I have ZERO doubt about that outcome day 1. Before a system is sold, fanboys who blocked out enough info really will believe they made the best purchase. Then when that fanboy gets to see both systems in action?
There will be no more debates. It will be a very different gen than what we are used too
Never has one system (well actually the OG Xbox1 did) had such a huge gap over its competition
PS4 will be Wii-U status by 2015. Not even an inferior port of Titanfall: Dumb A.I. Edition will save it :stylin:

PS4 u are a special dude man. U ride or die to the fullest

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
PS4 u are a special dude man. U ride or die to the fullest
Hey, I just got back from China :win:
another courtdog prediction huh :mjpls:
I did predict that the Wii-U would be Wii-U status by 3months after the XB1 launch if not sooner. Ask Winb83
Back on so I assured him this while he thought the Wii would continue its selling out ways.
He thinks casuals don't think for themselves, they impulse then move to the next system to impulse buy :stop:
Once a system goes lame, they don't run to the next lame version. Thats a fanboy move.
PS3 + PSN = :trash: