Xbox One to release in October!!!

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You never cease to amaze me with the dumb shyt you post. Talk about setting a speed record for jumping to conclusions. :smh:

You never cease to amaze me. Sony hasn't said anything to indicate that the online experience will be better. So my assumption is warranted. But they haven't said anything about it doubling as a chair too. My assumption is that it won't double as a chair. You take the wait and see approach. IDIOT

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Most indie PC games are going to want to use steamworks integration on their games, Don't nobody give a fukk about the Windows 8 store. There is no certification process on PC. Most PC developers & gamers only fukk with Windows 7 right now.
I guess you didn't hear, they dropped all that for xbox too. And they giving two systems to every developer for free :manny:
And every retail system can be used as a devkit. You really are clueless to what just happened :whew:
Creating games via xbox doesn't eliminate the option to add steam functionality in the future, and the potential for revenue should be a lot higher on XB1 since steam will have the top games for $2 on there. Why would you then spend $3 on an indie game? I know, hating makes you oblivious to reality..
Still cant see the tweet saying it drops in october tho :mjpls:
Because M$ is waiting for sony to announce there release date which should happen any minute if not already
He made that shyt up.
I can back up every single thing I posted except for one thing. All of it came from the show floor, so I don't get it why your crying all thru-out this thread for. Its embarrassing
It better not drop in October, how will a breh be playing that and GTA5 :sadbron:
:manny:
You never cease to amaze me with the dumb shyt you post. Talk about setting a speed record for jumping to conclusions. :smh:
Like that time I blamed Halo for the reason why MY CONNECTION was horrible :sitdown:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Now the game Cobalt?

BSGgs2OCAAEwr3v.jpg
Doesn't that game look awfully alot like Infamous? But it looks like its possibly a multiplayer version :wow:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I know these stans say they are gamers,, and care about games, so I dont understand why they only want to talk about GDRR5 and tflops, oh well their lost. :yeshrug:

X1 :blessed:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

You know shyt is bad when sony says nothing, then its fanboys pull up articles thinking that says something :laff:

Look bruh, the show is over now. There is no cloud service for you :umad:
If what you posted as anywhere near reality, they would of had a big thing on it. Did they?
Not even your links says anything more than "Sony is gonna work with some people"

Its no different than me pulling up a story about sony including DRM on PS4's. Yeah, it was real at one time, but it ended up not happening.
You think you'll have a functioning cloud service comparable to what XBL is bringing? And when? Launch? 2014?
I hear the cloud isn't this easy thing to just "get" or else they would of already have "gotten" na mean.
So at BEST we talking 2015 if at all? Even the people they joined up with haven't developed anything yet. They have a theory that hasn't been implemented yet. I hope it works out for your sake. I don't have to concern myself with that because my console of choice is already good with that :win:

XB1 doesn't need to add PS4 features, but the other way around seems to be what one poster has said all along. The Me-too company :wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:damn: I had a few things on this and I forgot to post it because info was coming so fast.
Here's the one from Xbox Wire...

gamescom: Project Spark Unveils Personalized Voice and Motion Capture
By Xbox Wire Staff posted August 19, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Project_Spark_GC_Screen_07.jpg
At gamescom, Team Dakota showcased several innovative features for future “Project Spark” creators through the reveal of the “Project Spark” voice and motion capture, which uses the power of Kinect to bring you into the game like never before. Players can capture facial animations, body motion and voice and sound to create custom character animations, dialog or even cinematic cut scenes.

Express yourself with facial capture technology and record dramatic scenes, make your own attacks, and much more. In addition, you can record your own sayings or sounds using the Kinect microphone, bringing the audial customization of your living world to an all new level of fun.
Project_Spark_GC_Screen_05.jpg

Voice and motion capture enables:
  • Facial Expression Capture – Users can record their face and have it applied to an in-game character
  • Animation Recording – Do a new attack, full body motions, gestures, etc.
  • Record audio and modulate – Speak a line, singing, etc. Modulate the sounds in a variety of ways
The result is being able to make your own animations or even cinematic cut scenes when you combine all three (face + body + voice).

Team Dakota also announced the official beta launch dates for “Project Spark” – invitations will begin rolling out to registered beta participants starting at the end of October 2013 for Windows 8 devices and January 2014 for Xbox One creators. Players can register for the beta at www.joinprojectspark.com

So with Kinect you can mo-cap the characters you create :blessed:

But who needs kinect right, its getting in the way. Hopefully a kinectless version of xbox can release so I can be left out like the rest of the 3cepts :bryan:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
not something I would use :manny: but good for creators.. and for me when I play on PC :eat: :bryan:
Yes it would, stop hating bruh. Did you read it? (probably not)
You create your own cutscenes. You do mo-cap for the characters so they move how you move for the scene,.
It captures your facial expressions so you can create a REAL story, basically a hollywood director but in a gaming universe
You can put your FACE onto characters in-game. So basically people from here will make games/levels.
A story called "The Arcadium" and it'll have xbots and 3cepts all in it. The story could be "Long ago, a dumbass 3cept was waiting for a PS4 game to finally drop. It never happened, and a jealousy began!"

Then a boulder would drop down on King Sun and thats where my story ends. I would give you more detail, but I know your going to play it so win:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
:damn: I had a few things on this and I forgot to post it because info was coming so fast.
Here's the one from Xbox Wire...

So with Kinect you can mo-cap the characters you create :blessed:

But who needs kinect right, its getting in the way. Hopefully a kinectless version of xbox can release so I can be left out like the rest of the 3cepts :bryan:

So what your saying left out? You tryna refer to Microsoft making a XBOX ONE version without the CABLE TV?
:sadbron: Don't u ever use those words again your HURTING GAMING, your tryna make the XBOX One.. ONELESS :wtf:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL