Xbox One to have superior audio plus a leak of X1 Dashboard U.I.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
not just 7.1 surround sound but everything else available to blu-ray
What does your comment even mean :dwillhuh:
you would put a nikka balling in a base 350z :lolbron:
What are you "balling" in if you don't mind me asking kind sir :shaq:
so they downgraded it to 720p and removed effects to get it to 60fps... #strugglebox
It looks pretty good to me/everyone else :patrice:
Now I hear you raving about a game called DriveClub that you probably don't even wanna play, is 30fps on a good day, looks like shyt, but its free to a degree and beggers can't be choosers :huhldup:
ao5h03.gif

That NFLBox. MS on the shields nuts extra heavy
I guess thats a bad thing right? :uFURIOUS:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Subscribe to RedGamingTech on youtube, too?

But that superior audio doesn't matter. Nobody gave a fukk that the PS3 has superior audio in games than the Xbox 360 did.
you must not have listened to the guys breakdown. its not just about better audio output.
its about how it goes about COMPUTING audio. it no longer has to use up all the processors resources. since it more or less will be using its on audio processor. or DSP.

this frees up space on the processor for everything else.

lastly the new way they do audio will help with making your headset chat come thru much clearier then the xbox 360. this has already been show a few pages back.

lasty it will make it so that kinect can recognized voice better. which helps when you try to use kinect to get around the dashboard and what not.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lol yea ok guys. *imagines that titan fall was a PS4 game*

It's gonna look better and more than likely have a better/more stable framerate. :yeshrug:

I'm not shyttin on TF, but using Valve's old half life engine? Thats why it isn't AS impressive graphically. Dunno why EA wouldn't let them fukk around with Frostbite at least.