Xbox One to have superior audio plus a leak of X1 Dashboard U.I.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Have you seen my trophies? Lets exchange gamer tags, lets see who's played more exclusives.
Only exclusives I haven't played is Last of Us, Resistance 3, Twisted Metal, Lair, God of War the latest one, Starhawk. I've played every other exclusive.
What I haven't played is a bunch of AAA multiplats like Bioshock, Fallouts, Most things Bethesda/etc.
But here's the thing Miley...

:uFURIOUS: :umad:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Superior audio... thanks but id rather have 50% more powerful console.. but thats just me :manny:

dashboard looks like windows 8.. :scusthov:.. the multitasking is cool tho
I'd rather have a system that delivers on what it says it can do instead of clinging to fanoby figures based off of unfinished specs from a year ago :obama:

Could you tell me why the system with 50% more power has overall worse looking games, especially 1st party ones which is where a 50% more powerful system is supposed to shine :popcorn:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
b5qsmv.jpg

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats because PS3 on 99% of its games didn't have superior audio. A handful of games was 7.1 compatible
You can google it, its a small list.
not just 7.1 surround sound but everything else available to blu-ray

Unfortunately most gamers game on TV speakers or cheap surround sound speakers with a weak/or no amp. If you gonna have a nice TV to game and watch movies on you might as well invest in a good sound setup to complete the package

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Xbox one is going to sound nice on my Yamaha surround system. Imagine games in DTS Master Audio! :wow: