Xbox One to have superior audio plus a leak of X1 Dashboard U.I.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Xbox One will have a advance audio cpu to offload resources from CPU/GPU:

Leaked Xbox One dashboard vid:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Xbox One will have a advance audio cpu to offload resources from CPU/GPU:

Leaked Xbox One dashboard vid:

So Subscribe to RedGamingTech on youtube, too?

But that superior audio doesn't matter. Nobody gave a fukk that the PS3 has superior audio in games than the Xbox 360 did.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

But that superior audio doesn't matter. Nobody gave a fukk that the PS3 has superior audio in games than the Xbox 360 did.
Yes I am, I like him he's knowable and fairly unbiased. As far as audio if you have a nice sound system its a plus, more importantly it helps free up resounces from the cpu. No (troll) but I believe I read that the PS4 will use the gpu for advanced audio and few other things that take will away from its full graphics capability. I will have to find the link.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
There was no multitasking in that video non whatsoever, name another task he did when he left out the game?
I know the hate would come :russ: The game was still running in the background while he was in the dashboard he could have opened up another app and game would stay active for a window in window effect.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I know the hate would come :russ: The game was still running in the background while he was in the dashboard he could have opened up another app and game would stay active for a window in window effect.

How am I hating when I'm stating a fact, you said there was multitasking, when there was none.

Last edited:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Nah he got you there, all dude did was pull up the menu while in game

You can do that with the ps3 :bryan:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
IT doesn't do it like that, and I hope you not trying to compare it to that cross bar stuff, lol PS3 and 360 have the small overlay menu but if you want the full dashboard you have to exit the game, not so on the X1.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Thats because PS3 on 99% of its games didn't have superior audio. A handful of games was 7.1 compatible
You can google it, its a small list. Dedicated servers is another thing they promised but an even smaller handful of games had that.
What sony does is promise you the world, then gives you a lot in a trailer park :hula:
For the most part, Blu-ray was used so THEY could fit every language onto one disc, region free disc, then they can ship it all over the world. It wasn't really for you, it was for them. Now ya know :snoop:
There was no multitasking in that video non whatsoever, name another task he did when he left out the game?
Leaving out of a game IS MULTITASKING. Leaving is the 2nd task :stopitslime:
But who gives a shyt, you wanna see snap in action? You haven't already? Here ya go, friend

Notice how they are watching the built in NFL Redzone :blessed:
Nah he got you there, all dude did was pull up the menu while in game

You can do that with the ps3 :bryan:
Hitting the guide button does not take you to the dash, why do you lie in every thread bruh? Stop this
What happens when you hit that guide button on PS3? You see everything right?
But what happens if you try to go into anything? Even settings, what happens?
The "Do you want to exit game" prompt comes up. Struggle Tasking is more like it :umad:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Thats because PS3 on 99% of its games didn't have superior audio. A handful of games was 7.1 compatible
You can google it, its a small list. Dedicated servers is another thing they promised but an even smaller handful of games had that.
What sony does is promise you the world, then gives you a lot in a trailer park :hula:
For the most part, Blu-ray was used so THEY could fit every language onto one disc, region free disc, then they can ship it all over the world. It wasn't really for you, it was for them. Now ya know :snoop:

Leaving out of a game IS MULTITASKING. Leaving is the 2nd task :stopitslime:
But who gives a shyt, you wanna see snap in action? You haven't already? Here ya go, friend

Notice how they are watching the built in NFL Redzone :blessed:

Hitting the guide button does not take you to the dash, why do you lie in every thread bruh? Stop this
What happens when you hit that guide button on PS3? You see everything right?
But what happens if you try to go into anything? Even settings, what happens?
The "Do you want to exit game" prompt comes up. Struggle Tasking is more like it :umad:

You can access your trophies without exiting the game :umad: