Xbox One S $140 in-store @ Target YMMV

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'd so do this if I didn't already have a S and an X. Odds are this never gets this low in price retail. I don't think the PS3 ever went below like $199 at retail before it was discontinued.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the one s is overrated? did i get back reviews?
It's a solid device. I mean it's not the best console on the market but for third party titles and streaming as well as 4K Blu-ray for the price of $140 it's a solid deal. I mean you can run almost any streaming app from all the major premiums. If you live in a Spectrum cable area it works as a streaming cable box with their app, now it runs Kodi, it plays 4K Blu-ray, it has an HDMI in port.

It wouldn't be my only console unless I barely gamed.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I find it funny that Target still hasn't fixed this and people on Slickdeals are still posting success stories. Target is getting raped on this.
Still work?
If you can get things to happen in the correct order it works. There are some variables.

You need them to price match the website. Once they do that and they scan the cartwheel barcode it's guaranteed to work. Some issues are supply is drying up because this is all over Slickdeals and Cheapassgamer and also because of that even at places with stock some managers are refusing the pricematch saying just use cartwheel to get the price.

So yeah it still works but employees might try to run interference. If they don't block you the register will do it.