Xbox One S $140 in-store @ Target YMMV

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You have to do a few things to make this work.

1. Download the Target App to your cell phone.
2. Add the offer for 30% off Xbox One S consoles to the app.
3. Go in-store and have Target price match their website for $199 on the Xbox One S.
4. (Optional add a credit card preferably a redcard to the target app's wallet)
5. Have the cashier scan your barcode from the Target app when you check out.

If you did 4 then when they scan that barcode it will auto cash you out and apply the transaction to your credit card without them doing anything else at the register.

This deal is against their company policy so if you tell them you're doing it they'll refuse. Your goal is to get the auto checkout to kick in after they've adjusted the price. When they scan that barcode it checks your transaction for any cartwheel offers and applies them automatically. If you add a credit card it also after doing that charges the card without the cashier doing anything else.

In order to sell this you might have to buy something else they have a cartwheel offer on. I'll pick bedding as an example. That way it looks less suspicious that you're using a cartwheel offer on a price matched item and they probably won't notice. Also if you use a redcard it'll be an additional 5% off for about $133.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You have to do a few things to make this work.

1. Download the Target App to your cell phone.
2. Add the offer for 30% off Xbox One S consoles to the app.
3. Go in-store and have Target price match their website for $199 on the Xbox One S.
4. (Optional add a credit card preferably a redcard to the target app's wallet)
5. Have the cashier scan your barcode from the Target app when you check out.

If you did 4 then when they scan that barcode it will auto cash you out and apply the transaction to your credit card without them doing anything else at the register.

This deal is against their company policy so if you tell them you're doing it they'll refuse. Your goal is to get the auto checkout to kick in after they've adjusted the price. When they scan that barcode it checks your transaction for any cartwheel offers and applies them automatically. If you add a credit card it also after doing that charges the card without the cashier doing anything else.

In order to sell this you might have to buy something else they have a cartwheel offer on. I'll pick bedding as an example. That way it looks less suspicious that you're using a cartwheel offer on a price matched item and they probably won't notice. Also if you use a redcard it'll be an additional 5% off for about $133.
:ohhh:I'm noticing a trend here.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:ohhh:I'm noticing a trend here.
I just picked that cause I know they have a 20% off bedding cartwheel offer cause I just used it.

Cats on Slickdeals are taking em to the cleaners on this. I bet tomorrow this is dead.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
When it hit under 99$ I may be buying my 1st Xbox console ever

140 is still too much imo:yeshrug:
Will likely never happen. The last generation of consoles never got that low. For all an Xbox One S can do its easily worth $140. Most streaming apps, can double as a Spectrum cable box, 4K Blu-Ray player. Even if you never play a game on it still does a lot.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Had a larry for 3 years and i think it's been used twice. Once for sunset overdrive and once for the dbfz beta. :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have a 2000$ 4k tv for my media:francis:
The only smart TV software that’s worth a damn is Samsung. I use Rokus on mine because you can’t get all the apps otherwise. I just got an LG OLED no HBO, no Showtime, no STARZ, no EPIX no cable provider apps like Spectrum or Xfinity, no Crunchyroll.

The Xbox One has damn near all the streaming apps, a 4K Blu-Ray player, and it gives back the HDMI port it takes. This is that for less than the price of an Nvidia Shield which is the usual pick for best streamer.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The only smart TV software that’s worth a damn is Samsung. I use Rokus on mine because you can’t get all the apps otherwise. I just got an LG OLED no HBO, no Showtime, no STARZ, no EPIX no cable provider apps like Spectrum or Xfinity, no Crunchyroll.

The Xbox One has damn near all the streaming apps, a 4K Blu-Ray player, and it gives back the HDMI port it takes. This is that for less than the price of an Nvidia Shield which is the usual pick for best streamer.
My Sony has chromcast built in. Kodi and damn near every streaming app known to man. The only think is lacking is 4k player and I really don’t buy movies. So that’s definitely not a feature I care about