Xbox One requires day one patch (15-20 min DL)

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Sees thread about something all of us knew about since Summer

abe-simpson-gif.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
http://m.gamespot.com/news/xbox-ones-day-one-update-takes-15-20-minutes-6415188

The Xbox One will require a day-one patch, and that update will take between 15 and 20 minutes "for most users," Microsoft chief platform architect Marc Whitten told IGN.

"We are optimizing Xbox One so that the day-one update is as fast as possible. While we're still finalizing the details, we expect that the download will take between 15 and 20 minutes for most users," Whitten said.

It is not clear what the specific purpose of the patch is, though a Microsoft representative said in June that this update will "accommodate the differences between hardware and software manufacturing schedules."

:scusthov:

Hopes the PS4 not having a day one patch. Feel kinda bad for the kid opening his xmas present. Only to find out he cant play it because mommy & daddy didnt pay the internet bill

Let's go back in time years ago to Launch PS3 logic and say.... If mommy and daddy can't pay their electric bill Lil Jimmy shouldn't be getting an X1.

:huhldup::pacspit: At broke people!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Let's go back in time years ago to Launch PS3 logic and say.... If mommy and daddy can't pay their electric bill Lil Jimmy shouldn't be getting an X1.

:huhldup::pacspit: At broke people!
Bruh, what you are talking about deserves its own thread.
I'll take it a step further. Remember what there "logo" was before they settled on 3cepts?
tales-of-olde-england-monocle-99672.jpg

That was there "image of wealth" :russ:

Then they had threads with fake polls supposedly comparing the average income of PSN vs XB users

They went full retard on that angle. Then one day, they all was broke as shyt relying on PS+
Funny how things change :smugbiden:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Based on what? We all know the Xbox1 has big Day1 patch is because to remove the DRM.

Based on common sense. Hell when I bought my blu-ray player it needed a firmware update. This is the world we live in. If you too broke or unwilling to get high speed internet stay on the current gen systems. Simple

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Based on common sense. Hell when I bought my blu-ray player it needed a firmware update. This is the world we live in. If you too broke or unwilling to get high speed internet stay on the current gen systems. Simple

nikka, I have Verizon FIOS internet. I ain't worried. I just wanna to know why he made that assumption that their will be a patch day 1. Their definitely will be a patch by the end of the year, though.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: Plus I gotta download KI I dont know if i'll be able to wait it out after unwrapping it :noah: