Xbox One requires day one patch (15-20 min DL)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Must be nice to just assume everyone has internet in their home. U have lived a good life sir to think like that.But come where im from, which is Detroit. I would think more are without than with. Parents are gonna bust they azz for their kid trying to get their kid a ps4, X1, or a WiU. Not because they could afford it. But just so their kid could be happy as hell on xmas.
Yeah but your ignorant. I'm just gonna come flat out and say it, I'm sure most agree by reading your post.
Internet is as cheap as $20 a month.
These gaming systems with one game is gonna run $500 to $600
If you can't afford internet, you can't afford a next gen system.

As for not having internet? If you don't have internet in 2013 you live in poverty
You live in poverty, you not buying a half of a thousand dollar system. Thats common sense

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Yeah but your ignorant. I'm just gonna come flat out and say it, I'm sure most agree by reading your post.

As for not having internet? If you don't have internet in 2013 you live in poverty
You live in poverty, you not buying a half of a thousand dollar system. Thats common sense

You must be out of touch with the hood. Hell my own brothers have PS3s with no Internet at this moment.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
You must be out of touch with the hood. Hell my own brothers have PS3s with no Internet at this moment.
Yeah Im sure they did put they didnt buy it at launch for full price. The x1 will not always require a day one update.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

just because u dont have internet do not mean u are in poverty. I wish i grew up where u from.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Yeah Im sure they did put they didnt buy it at launch for full price. The x1 will not always require a day one update.

:ufdup: Wrong.

Again y'all are underestimating the lengths some parents will go for their kids. shyt I had every system that came out and my momma ain't have it like that. It's christmas, these kids will want the new systems and their parents will get it for them rather they have Internet or not. Those that don't get it for Christmas will definitely get it when income tax time rolls around.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
:wtf: how are u gonna assume they didnt buy at launch
Because you said hood. The hood has the internet. So if they bought a game system for $600+ dollars but have no net? That are very small part of the cust base.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

Again y'all are underestimating the lengths some parents will go for their kids. shyt I had every system that came out and my momma ain't have it like that. It's christmas, these kids will want the new systems and their parents will get it for them rather they have Internet or not. Those that don't get it for Christmas will definitely get it when income tax time rolls around.

We cant people who miss manage their money. Im not trying to be mean. But the vast majority of people buying these consoles will have internet. Most also have cell phone,s tether that one time update if you have too.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Well I guess PS4 and X1 buyers without the internet are out of luck.
Yea they are until connected to the net. But right at this moment nothing has been said about the Ps4 r
Because you said hood. The hood has the internet. So if they bought a game system for $600+ dollars but have no net? That are very small part of the cust base.
why do u think just because u buy a game u must have internet. I just dont get it. Most people my age i kno hav the net on the phone only. I done talkn to u rich fukks

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You must be out of touch with the world, I know a dude who lives in a big ass house with no internet :manny:
It was by choice, but it is what it is. Are you suggesting that this mythical "hood" you speak of doesn't have cable/internet?
That got fukkin internet in the Favelas of Brazil (launches in brazil on day one too)
Cackity Cac, Don't talk back :obama:
just because u dont have internet do not mean u are in poverty. I wish i grew up where u from.
So then your proving my point. I am fully aware that not everyone can afford internet. Lots of people are living from check to check. If you living like that, no way you about to spend $600 for a gaming system.
You can repeat that lie all you want, but you seem like you don't really live the life your trying to convey
You sound like some outsider talking about how bad dem nikkaz on the inside have it. If you can't afford $20 a month, then you can't afford an XB1 or PS4. End of story (a few will die trying)
:wtf: how are u gonna assume they didnt buy at launch
Because at launch it was $599 + tax. So if they was copping that, they was also slanging in the hood real good, could of had internet, but chose not to have it

Yeah, my mom copped all the systems for me as well. But here's what I remember growing up.
I remember not getting the games I wanted like that, so our friends would have to hold us down and vice versa. One friend got Mike Tysons punch-out, but his dad never got around to buying him a NES :lolbron:
Another friend got Megaman 2 when it dropped. I was fiending for that game like it was crack in videogame form
Another friend had a genesis (years before I got one) and I'd go there to play Madden/Bill Walsh/etc
Your parents try, but they not gonna deliver on everything bruh.

In this case, next gen systems that rely on ONLINE modes more so than not?
Only a few dumbass or uninformed parents would buy that if they was struggling. We live in a different age
Internet is like the most important "thing" out of everything. Its like you guys are underestimating how important the internet is. My kid brings her tablet to school (its encouraged)
We are and have BEEN in the digital age. Yes, I'm aware some people out there still live in 1992
But not the majority. Even the HOOD is online. Only time I hear ppl say its not like that is ONLINE :russ: