PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
im thankful
1.) The @ is a bad habit :manny:
2.) Not enough
3.) Way to run a joke into the ground, are you rick james too?
4.)
aliblackexcellence2.svg
I am black excellence :ez:
I'm sensing a LA Clipper type celebration for BHM round here

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Add in esram and get automatic cloud gaming brehs. :mjlol:
You laughing for real bruh? Well sir, let me slap that smile off your dumbass face bruh :handshake:

First I'll summon @Deezay because you JUST c/s one of his post where he bolded me talking about people speaking from places of ignorance. What you just said/laughed at is that place of ignorance.

Here is the reality of things which you do not understand. Its been posted dozens of times, but because you choose to limit your knowledge on what is going on in the world. You are ignorant because of it.
A fanboy if you will. You only learn about the system you stan for, being totally oblivious to what the competition offers. No way to make a informative decision, so anything you say is not worthy of a look-see

Now with your tunnel vision, you auto think that the cloud would be used for one specific thing :stop:
What you missed in the video because you don't pay attention is how they talked about the Latency issues of cloud gaming and how Esram makes it possible for XB1 do bypass those issues. This isn't something sony can add later. Xbox playing chess out here, and this is how they will move forward. Been the plan since day 1 bruh :ufdup:

And Deezay, just cuz you bought your kid a XB1 don't make you above the ignor-fluence :ufdup: too

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
You laughing for real bruh? Well sir, let me slap that smile off your dumbass face bruh :handshake:

First I'll summon @Deezay because you JUST c/s one of his post where he bolded me talking about people speaking from places of ignorance. What you just said/laughed at is that place of ignorance.

Here is the reality of things which you do not understand. Its been posted dozens of times, but because you choose to limit your knowledge on what is going on in the world. You are ignorant because of it.
A fanboy if you will. You only learn about the system you stan for, being totally oblivious to what the competition offers. No way to make a informative decision, so anything you say is not worthy of a look-see

Now with your tunnel vision, you auto think that the cloud would be used for one specific thing :stop:
What you missed in the video because you don't pay attention is how they talked about the Latency issues of cloud gaming and how Esram makes it possible for XB1 do bypass those issues. This isn't something sony can add later. Xbox playing chess out here, and this is how they will move forward. Been the plan since day 1 bruh :ufdup:

And Deezay, just cuz you bought your kid a XB1 don't make you above the ignor-fluence :ufdup: too
Why are you tagging me?
Do you even own an XBox 1, fam?

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I KNOW!!! Ori and the Blind Forrest, Cuphead, Fable Legends, The Division early access exclusive to XB1, Forza 6, Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Killer Instinct Season 3 and 4, Quantum Break :win:

Did this clown really just say "The Division early access" and a timed exclusive "Rise of the Tomb Raider" LMAOOOOO :laff:

20140711-140227-50547944.jpg

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not one of those partisan gaming nerds who has to stan a corporation's product, and diminish from the competition like I have anything to gain from it :scust:, but that being said I have no interest in buying an XBone at all, and will probably get a PS4 a year from now. There's no exclusives that I have to have.

For the record I bought a 360 first, and didn't own a PS3 until 2013 (and I still like the 360 better).

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Did this clown really just say "The Division early access" and a timed exclusive "Rise of the Tomb Raider" LMAOOOOO :laff:

20140711-140227-50547944.jpg
First off, Tomb Raider is not landing on PS4 this year and probably wont even land there at all
If it does, that hoe would have already been ran thru by the homies. Enjoy them sloppy seconds bruh :mjlol:

As for Division early access :stop: No bruh, we got exclusive content before, during and after launch.
Let me repeat that again. Before, during and after launch we get exclusive shyt. What drops before it launches? Even if its just a beta, I can't wait to get my hands on that booty. Once again, you can settle for sloppy seconds but she won't open up for you like she do me and my greener side nikkaz :umad:
If anything I just said is false regarding the games and the posibilities, I'll give you 250,000 in coli cash :popcorn:
:lolbron: So angry when confronted with facts.

PS4 has more games and more exclusives, deal with it kid. :blessed:
Here is the facts you thought you could talk around. Xbox has the better games by FAR, the better exclusives. And the better indie games. You have more indie games available, and you are trying to spin that into you have a more exclusives. No, you have more shytty indie exclusives. Not retail. Xbox has more first party exclusives, more 2nd party exclusives, more 3rd party exclusives. And our exclusives have been GREAT. Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive, Forza 5, Forza Horizon 2, Halo MCC, Dead Rising 3, Max and the curse of the brotherhood, Volgorr, SuperTimeForce, Xbox Fitness, Killer Instinct, Shape-up is actually pretty dope,

You got Knack, Killzone, Driveclub, Infamous. All four suck, but you'll hype up infamous as this great game. DriveClub was so hyped and then nobody got it :mjlol: You name these excellent games. Name 5, name 3 for me please sir. I wanna know what the hell games you are referring to
I'm not one of those partisan gaming nerds who has to stan a corporation's product, and diminish from the competition like I have anything to gain from it :scust:, but that being said I have no interest in buying an XBone at all, and will probably get a PS4 a year from now. There's no exclusives that I have to have.

For the record I bought a 360 first, and didn't own a PS3 until 2013 (and I still like the 360 better).

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
First off, Tomb Raider is not landing on PS4 this year and probably wont even land there at all
If it does, that hoe would have already been ran thru by the homies. Enjoy them sloppy seconds bruh :mjlol:

As for Division early access :stop: No bruh, we got exclusive content before, during and after launch.
Let me repeat that again. Before, during and after launch we get exclusive shyt. What drops before it launches? Even if its just a beta, I can't wait to get my hands on that booty. Once again, you can settle for sloppy seconds but she won't open up for you like she do me and my greener side nikkaz :umad:
If anything I just said is false regarding the games and the posibilities, I'll give you 250,000 in coli cash :popcorn:

:dead::dead::dead::dead:Tomb raider is. It's a TIMED exclusive.

You can say "Enjoy them sloppy seconds" but I can say "Enjoy beta testing the game for everyone" :manny:

You tried so hard to name some exclusives that you named :trash: like "Halo" and shyt that you're just getting earlier than everyone on PC/PS4

giphy.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:dead::dead::dead::dead:Tomb raider is. It's a TIMED exclusive.

You can say "Enjoy them sloppy seconds" but I can say "Enjoy beta testing the game for everyone" :manny:

You tried so hard to name some exclusives that you named :trash: like "Halo" and shyt that you're just getting earlier than everyone on PC/PS4

giphy.gif
Is that all you got bruh, a lame pic and a whimper? Its no secret which system actually has games now and games in the near and distant future. All the competition got is fanboy hype for games not even announced :mjlol: Bloodborne looks ok, nikkaz acting like they bought there PS4 for that game. UC4 gonna drop eventually, but nobody seemed to give a shyt bout UC3 :mindblown: There is nothing else on PS4 to talk about right now. That isn't a better look than what XB1 has on the horizon. Not an opinion, FACT.

No need to post a gif when you winning :win:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Neither.
I dont even pay attention to consoles anymore as far as I can see they're both looking:flabbynsick:
Save your money .

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
it basically comes down to halo at the end of the day i feel... i wish i had an xbox for halo 5 when it comes out... but i succumbed to peer pressure cause all my friends except one got a ps4

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Is that all you got bruh, a lame pic and a whimper? Its no secret which system actually has games now and games in the near and distant future. All the competition got is fanboy hype for games not even announced :mjlol: Bloodborne looks ok, nikkaz acting like they bought there PS4 for that game. UC4 gonna drop eventually, but nobody seemed to give a shyt bout UC3 :mindblown: There is nothing else on PS4 to talk about right now. That isn't a better look than what XB1 has on the horizon. Not an opinion, FACT.

No need to post a gif when you winning :win:

Didnt I say...
Wait until 2015 hit him :lolbron:

Prepare yourself :youngsabo: