Xbox One or PS4

baker928

Pro
Daps
I see what yall saying about exclusives and tons of games, but I consider myself a casual gamer. I mainly play sports games and fighting games (street fighter, marvel vs capcom, etc.).

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I see what yall saying about exclusives and tons of games, but I consider myself a casual gamer. I mainly play sports games and fighting games (street fighter, marvel vs capcom, etc.).

Street Fighter 5 is PS4 Exclusive and you already said you wanted MLB The Show.

Let us know when you get your shyt so I can add you to the list breh.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
If you don't need to have to have an MS exclusive(Halo) and play primarily multiplats, what's the point though?
Both have advantages over the other

I like xbl way better than psn
xb1 operating system is better
Xb1 can streaming video from computer or play it off usb
I like the xbl controller better for shooters
xbl is being updates daily

Ps4 is more powerful so the graphics or a lil better and some games have better fps(not any of the games I plsyed so far)
psn has a better coli community

The advantages i see

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Both have advantages over the other

I like xbl way better than psn
xb1 operating system is better

Xb1 can streaming video from computer or play it off usb
I like the xbl controller better for shooters
xbl is being updates daily

Ps4 is more powerful so the graphics or a lil better and some games have better fps(not any of the games I plsyed so far)
psn has a better coli community

The advantages i see

Bolded are preferences though. And the streaming video from PC while needed for the 4 isn't that big of a deal anymore with smart TVs that do it out of the box now. But streaming via USB would be nice no doubt.

PS4 getting Spotify is great.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to buy one of them next week. I mainly play sports game, for anyone that's played say a 2k15 on both, are there noticeable differences?

The PS4 doesn't have Jordan Player of the Game, or player highlights in general, if you play longer than 6 min quarters. Other than that, the two versions are pretty much identical

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The PS4 doesn't have Jordan Player of the Game, or player highlights in general, if you play longer than 6 min quarters. Other than that, the two versions are pretty much identical
It actually does, but it's weird broken in the fact that if you play quarters longer than 6 minutes it doesn't automatically show

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
^ This is the after effect of nikkas who couldn't mentally handle PS3 destroying xbox last gen with the exclusives :manny:

Wait until 2015 hit him :lolbron:
I KNOW!!! Ori and the Blind Forrest, Cuphead, Fable Legends, The Division early access exclusive to XB1, Forza 6, Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Killer Instinct Season 3 and 4, Quantum Break :win:

According to wiki, PS4 has more games currently released than the X-Box One has released/in production. :beli:
According to the real world you're a dumbass
Bolded are preferences though. And the streaming video from PC while needed for the 4 isn't that big of a deal anymore with smart TVs that do it out of the box now. But streaming via USB would be nice no doubt.

PS4 getting Spotify is great.
Everything is preference. How you gonna be best poster when 100% of your post is from your own perspective? You have a one track mind, and somehow is rewarded for that :mjlol:
You been talking that "Well my TV can do this so its not important" shyt for a long while now bruh
Everytime its a XB1 vs PS4 discussion, XB1 kills PS4 in features and you go "Well I have a TV so those features don't count anymore :sadbron:"

Oh, and Xbox can do this too. Then you'll go "Well, my aunts PC does that so its nothing to highlight yall"
All you do is deflect from the truth. Truth is over 95% of all next gen titles that dropped are identical. The ones that are not identical are still twins. To the point you'd call them identical if they were human :hula:

The only thing you guys have is the NEED to use a website to set up games. That way of doing things has its advantages. Nothing new, every website has a community. This sites PS4 community thrives more because the website itself caters to those individuals while going out its way to alienate and ultimately destroy the xbox one. Not sure how that is good for business but I'll let you guys @cook