Xbox One is DOMINATING PS4 in sales (Is this really news to you?) New Details emerged

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
As you may or may not know. The Xbox One is the fastest selling system in American History :whew:
Well, it dominated Black Friday (yet again) which is telling. But since it was still close to the PS4 launch date
PS4 gamers in particular are not ready to concede yet :manny:

Ok, well today its now known that Wal-Mart & Target have said that Xbox One has been KILLING PS4 in sales.
I seen on at Wal-Mart DURING BLACK FRIDAY. Long ass lines, not a single person was like "Yo, fukk these TV's I'm not gonna get cuz of too many ppl here. I'll just cop a PS4!"

Maybe that happened somewhere, but not in my neighborhood. So anywayz, here's the scoop...
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...letter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=us-daily

I'm sure some of you plan to flock to the end of the article :bryan: But then you'd be forgetting the contradiction you had of PS4 selling more systems than XB1. Or PS4 selling more units via Wal-Mart (Rekkalies)
Every single major outlet has reported landslide victories for the XB1. This is fact. Now how are you guys dealing with this? And @Rekkapryde @King Sun @Jax I do believe you boys owe me big bread for the overall sales of systems and Killzone. One of you bet me that KZ would sell more than COD on PS4 :laff:
Pay up my nikkaz. Xbox outshipping 3:1 is reality, so sony cannot catch up this year :win:
supply constraints. did you read your own article before posting?

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I don't care. I'm getting a PS4 first and when that price drops on the Xbox One I'll get it. The 500 dollar price tag isn't worth it in my honest opinion. An extra 100 for that kintec? Naw..I'm good.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
tX4ufrjebbYt26j_S4EULVmAPhyvta5xPoGkbR-3go6Ud3XT2lhObbpbAiHUZUiprdJj96b-_TdMADeNbENZHH9IwustHxhC