Xbox One is DOMINATING PS4 in sales (Is this really news to you?) New Details emerged

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I am telling y'all on Black Friday in the Philly and Delaware area people we're going crazy for the one. The games were mostly out and accessories. They were camping out Gamestops and Shyt on a Thursday.

Shyt even made our local news.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There were no PS4's left you idiot :umadross:
I'm failing to see your point. I read it, no PS4's left. Then the word "dumbass"
Of course, we all know you are lying to yourself. Kotaku has stories, I seen them at wal-mart with my own damn eyes :stopitslime: And there are stories all over the place with actual pictures to prove it so :camby:

With that said, who gives a shyt. The point is what system is selling more?
Cboat had you gassed up, you made outlandish bets. Killzone still in stock, how come its the least sold FPS on its own console :bryan:

The same place that this threads story came from, told you Xbox would outship 3:1, then you got bold and made your bets because cboat can do no wrong :laff:
Yes you dumbass @Jax, there were no PS4's left because they were having production yield issues.
You can't make drastic changes to the PS4 like they did, and have it ready for 2013
So expect PS4 units to be breaking down left and right. And try not to focus on Xbox Disc issues. Because that won't change the fact that PS4's was RUSHED to the public, and are not reliable systems. Sony didn't make videos talking about how the PS4 will last 10yrs running 24/7/365. IN fact, they haven't said much about anything. You cannot feel comfortable about that, but keep the front up. I'm laughing my ass off at you bruh :lolbron:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Those numbers came from both Sony and MS directly numnuts.... :beli:
Ummm, the numbers they dropped were "estimates" bruh :snoop:
Or else, what was the number? Did sony sell exactly 1mil on the dot? (it was under a mil, but close enough for sony to say it was)

It hasn't stopped you from going "Sony did 1mil day one in the US, while XB1 did 1mil exactly worldwide"

Which is why this thread is on point. Because all indicators point to XB1 having a huge lead. You see the amount of units sold in the UK? Chump change. XB1 sold more than that on Black Friday alone, dominating PS4. Will outship them 3:1
So every angle you go to, won't have enough systems to make your lies reality. Xbox wins in every region til sony can get PS4 up and running properly.

And given sony's history? They will gladly push out faulty units, then when people talk about it?
A phantom story about Xbox Disc Drives will appear out of thin air, just like last week :bryan:
Mark my words, its a guaranteed fact what I just said will happen. Sony and its fanboys, watch.
I got coli-cash on it if anyone is bout it :birdman:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
2mdi69t.jpg

Dont' get :mad: at me, get mad at the messengers (Sony and MS) :pachaha:. They'd have the most accurate data out of anyone. We'll get final numbers once those quarterly financials are released. Better trust their numbers than "surveys". :usure:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I work at a major department store chain and we aren't getting any PS4s until January :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh, I signed a social media non disclosure form. I can't represent my store online. Or else is could get fired for the fukkery that I participate in on this site. :lolbron:

Are you one of the Big 5 at least? You don't have to say which one? :ld: