Xbox One is DOMINATING PS4 in sales (Is this really news to you?) New Details emerged

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
As you may or may not know. The Xbox One is the fastest selling system in American History :whew:
Well, it dominated Black Friday (yet again) which is telling. But since it was still close to the PS4 launch date
PS4 gamers in particular are not ready to concede yet :manny:

Ok, well today its now known that Wal-Mart & Target have said that Xbox One has been KILLING PS4 in sales.
I seen on at Wal-Mart DURING BLACK FRIDAY. Long ass lines, not a single person was like "Yo, fukk these TV's I'm not gonna get cuz of too many ppl here. I'll just cop a PS4!"

Maybe that happened somewhere, but not in my neighborhood. So anywayz, here's the scoop...
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...letter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=us-daily

Retail
Xbox One beats PS4 sales at Walmart, Target - Report
By Brendan Sinclair

Tweet
360x200

Mon 02 Dec 2013 3:48pm GMT / 10:48am EST / 7:48am PST
RetailHardware

InfoScout finds Microsoft systems take 61% share of console sales at retailers on Black Friday

Microsoft
microsoft.com

The Xbox One was the best-selling game hardware at Walmart and Target on Black Friday, according to retail research firm InfoScout. According to a post on the company blog, Microsoft's new console accounted for 31 percent of console sales at the retailers on Friday, outpacing the PlayStation 4's 15 percent share, which was only enough to make it the fourth best-selling system of the day.

The Xbox 360, bolstered by a $99 sale price at Walmart, was the second-best-seller of Black Friday, accounting for 30 percent of systems sold. The PS3, which was less heavily discounted at $149, was third with a 15 percent share of consoles sold. Nintendo brought up the rear, with the Wii U accounting for just 6 percent of sales, while the original Wii scraped out a 1 percent share.

InfoScout attributed much of the Xbox family's success to supply constraints on the PS4 and the deeply discounted Xbox 360 price. According to a survey of Black Friday receipts from 5,000 InfoScout panelists, the Xbox One was the sixth best-selling item at Walmart, behind a trio of TVs, an HP laptop, and a $300 16GB Apple iPad Mini, which ordinarily sells for $320.
I'm sure some of you plan to flock to the end of the article :bryan: But then you'd be forgetting the contradiction you had of PS4 selling more systems than XB1. Or PS4 selling more units via Wal-Mart (Rekkalies)
Every single major outlet has reported landslide victories for the XB1. This is fact. Now how are you guys dealing with this? And @Rekkapryde @King Sun @Jax I do believe you boys owe me big bread for the overall sales of systems and Killzone. One of you bet me that KZ would sell more than COD on PS4 :laff:
Pay up my nikkaz. Xbox outshipping 3:1 is reality, so sony cannot catch up this year :win:

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
As you may or may not know. The Xbox One is the fastest selling system in XBOX History :whew:
Well, it dominated Black Friday (yet again) which is telling. But since it was still close to the PS4 launch date

Ok, well today its now known that Wal-Mart & Target have said that Xbox One has been KILLING PS4 in sales.
I seen on at Wal-Mart DURING BLACK FRIDAY. Long ass lines, not a single person was like "Yo, fukk these TV's I'm not gonna get cuz of too many ppl here. I'll just cop a PS4!"

Maybe that happened somewhere, but not in my neighborhood. So anywayz, here's the scoop...
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...letter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=us-daily

I'm sure some of you plan to flock to the end of the article :bryan: But then you'd be forgetting the contradiction you had of PS4 selling more systems than XB1. Or PS4 selling more units via Wal-Mart (Rekkalies)
Every single major outlet has reported landslide victories for the XB1. This is fact. Now how are you guys dealing with this? And @Rekkapryde @King Sun @Jax I do believe you boys owe me big bread for the overall sales of systems and Killzone. One of you bet me that KZ would sell more than COD on PS4 :laff:
Pay up my nikkaz. Xbox outshipping 3:1 is reality, so sony cannot catch up this year :win:

Fixed

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
As you may or may not know. The Xbox One is the fastest selling system in American History :whew:

hey spaz... it's only one day. everything i read up until Black Friday said that the XB1 was getting smashed.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Oh yeah... outside of Black Friday there are no North American sales posted. Only sales i keep seeing is how PS4 outsold Xbox One in the UK.

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Extremely misleading if this is some neilsan ratings type of survery they took. Either way the XB1 should be outselling the PS4 right now, not out of popularity but because in most places its the only option.