Xbox One crosses million sold mark in under 24 hours, 'biggest launch in history'

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm buying a Xbox 1. Sony makes televisions; Microsoft makes computers. I've never understood why some people stan for the Playstation. I bought Xbox 360, which meant a better controller and a better library of games. The only superior thing about the PS3 was free online play.

MS makes operating systems and software. That is their bread and butter

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Keep telling yourself that. If in the last generation most of what you played was FPS shooters, sports games, and mainstream multi-platform games the Xbox 360 was the perfect choice. I look back at my library of games last gen 52 games on PS3 and 41 PS3 exclusives

29 Xbox 360 games 15 of them Xbox 360 exclusives and about half (7) are Halo and Gears of War games. Granted I had more Xbox 360 games at a time but sold them after getting the same game on Steam dirt cheap meaning they weren't exclusive titles.

I didn't play favorites on the consoles. Whatever came out that I wanted to play I bought and that's how it played out. PS3 just had more variety.
You just described most gamers

Only on the net do people stan these average ass exclusives and act like they're AAA must buy games

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
why are people so giddy etc?:

both companies sold out of their stock

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Keep telling yourself that. If in the last generation most of what you played was FPS shooters, sports games, and mainstream multi-platform games the Xbox 360 was the perfect choice. I look back at my library of games last gen 52 games on PS3 and 41 PS3 exclusives

29 Xbox 360 games 15 of them Xbox 360 exclusives and about half (7) are Halo and Gears of War games. Granted I had more Xbox 360 games at a time but sold them after getting the same game on Steam dirt cheap meaning they weren't exclusive titles.

I didn't play favorites on the consoles. Whatever came out that I wanted to play I bought and that's how it played out. PS3 just had more variety.
Sometimes its scary how similar you are to one of my cousins......I think you are him.......
2dffxqJ.png

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So the whole supposed advantage of the Xbox One was that it had more exclusives at launch, but now those same exclusives don't matter? :mindblown:
Breh,you have never heard that bullshyt come out my mouth

Multiplats have always mattered...just look at software sales for proof

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You just described most gamers

Only on the net do people stan these average ass exclusives and act like they're AAA must buy games
I can't play a Heavy Rain on the Xbox 360. That game is one of the more unique experiences I've had in gaming. The Xbox fanboys will talk shyt about it but most people that played it liked it. I can't play a Disgaea style game on Xbox. Can't play a Littlebigplanet or a Valkyria Chronicles style game either.

Again if you don't get outta that mainstream dudebro shooter / sports game lane then Xbox is great but deviate from that and the titles thin out pretty fast.