Xbox One crosses million sold mark in under 24 hours, 'biggest launch in history'

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Based on what logic? :dahell:

Ok, Sony came out with some ridiculous $800 console, like a year after 360 came out, that just drove more people to xbox 360. (this time xbox has the dumb expensive console, hence the statement not reading "million sold in North america")

Sony wanted to be the all in one media console with the PS3, Microsoft was all about gamers. Xbox fans clowned Sony for that. Now fast forward to today, not only are xbox fans apologist for the Sony type "take over the living room' tactics Microsoft is deploying..... Basically Hypocrites

M$ still has the exclusives they dumped millions on, cause hell something had to go right for them, Titan Fall will be their system seller.

This time around, Sony is gamer friendly and it shows in sales
Sony is the cheaper/more powerful console

Let's just say this because I don't have time write now to even go back and edit and make what I typed above coherent (my bad I just got up)

Courtdog best to buy a super hero costume because he is going to have to work double hard defending M$ this gen

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
tbh this makes 1mil in N/A even more impressive :ohhh:
Far more impressive and I really don't see how anyone can debate that...

1 million in one continent versus 1 millions in two continents...

We also shouldn't overlook MS launching the xbone in Europe with a FREE copy of FIFA which is the sole reason they moved any units over there...That's like going to a crackhouse and announcing a free crack giveaway...

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Far more impressive and I really don't see how anyone can debate that...

1 million in one continent versus 1 millions in two continents...

We also shouldn't overlook MS launching the xbone in Europe with a FREE copy of FIFA which is the sole reason they moved any units over there...That's like going to a crackhouse and announcing a free crack giveaway...
Fanboy stuff aside that means it should have sold more than a mil then :ohhh:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm buying a Xbox 1. Sony makes televisions; Microsoft makes computers. I've never understood why some people stan for the Playstation. I bought Xbox 360, which meant a better controller and a better library of games. The only superior thing about the PS3 was free online play.

Last edited:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I'm buying a Xbox 1. Sony makes televisions; Microsoft makes computers. I've never understood why some people stan for the Playstation. I bought Xbox 360, which meant a better controller and a better library of games. The only superior thing about the PS3 was free online play.
That's the power of CHOICE. The same way you don't understand how people stan Playstation, they can same the same about you stanning Microsoft. Sony been in the video game business almost 20 years of course they've built loyal customers. This goes for any product

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I bought Xbox 360, which meant a better controller and a better library of games. The only superior thing about the PS3 was free online play.
Keep telling yourself that. If in the last generation most of what you played was FPS shooters, sports games, and mainstream multi-platform games the Xbox 360 was the perfect choice. I look back at my library of games last gen 52 games on PS3 and 41 PS3 exclusives

29 Xbox 360 games 15 of them Xbox 360 exclusives and about half (7) are Halo and Gears of War games. Granted I had more Xbox 360 games at a time but sold them after getting the same game on Steam dirt cheap meaning they weren't exclusive titles.

I didn't play favorites on the consoles. Whatever came out that I wanted to play I bought and that's how it played out. PS3 just had more variety.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to front. That's impressive no matter how you put it.

It's funny though. Last gen, Xbots were saying they didn't care about worldwide. Guess that changed when your numbers need to match who you're competing against.

Forget last gen, just two months ago, the LarryStrugglec00nbots were saying they didn't care about worldwide.

Funny how facts don't matter to them until they need them to fit their arguments. :ohhh: