Xbox :mjpls: blacks have a message for yall

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

So black people have united via Xbox and they tryna kick knowledge, passing out career development grants in the name of Jerry Lawson :hula: and it ain't even black history month :whew:

If I was a Cac00n I'd straight :mjpls: any of this is on some :picard: type shyt (Tru Story)

GoldenGlove

šŸ˜šŸ˜‘šŸ˜¶šŸ˜‘šŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft didnā€™t come up with the name.

Black people founded the group, did the artwork logos etc and they named it.

Sony stans just acting retarded as usual, as they run out to play middle adged white man game number 127263528:stopitslime:
No shyt dikkhead.

It's a corporate ERG, so obviously the Leadership and members of that group determined the name... Which is why I'm saying it's goofy for nikkas to act like the name is offensive to begin with.

:snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
English clearly isn't your strong suit. "Blacks in technology" is not the same as "Blacks at Xbox," the former being an adjectival description of a class of people within an industry and the latter being a noun that has objectified the group of black people working at within Microsoft's Xbox division. :mjgrin:
Make up dumb shyt to justify disparaging remarks about your own people inspired by misguided cac outrage brehs :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Microsoft didnā€™t come up with the name.

Black people founded the group, did the artwork logos etc and they named it.

Sony stans just acting retarded as usual, as they run out to play middle adged white man game number 127263528:stopitslime:
nah you're retarded this isn't even about console wars... wtf is wrong with you people? :mindblown:

I can come in here at any point of any year and it's the same retards having the same conversation.

the console wars BEEN over breh.. jesus christ. y'all been at it for 2 generations! like get a life :krs:

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.
Honestly it's much better than the alternatives.. would POC@Xbox be better? Because we all know how it goes when catch-all terms for 'non-white' start being used to describe Black people. Sure it sounds awkward to say, but when we're talking specifically about Black people, I appreciate not having to use terms that can be misappropriated by other groups.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nah you're retarded this isn't even about console wars... wtf is wrong with you people? :mindblown:

I can come in here at any point of any year and it's the same retards having the same conversation.

the console wars BEEN over breh.. jesus christ. y'all been at it for 2 generations! like get a life :krs:
fukk are you even talking about?

And who is ā€œyou peopleā€?

This is a group created by and for black people.

Whatā€™s the problem?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Honestly it's much better than the alternatives.. would POC@Xbox be better? Because we all know how it goes when catch-all terms for 'non-white' start being used to describe Black people. Sure it sounds awkward to say, but when we're talking specifically about Black people, I appreciate not having to use terms that can be misappropriated by other groups.
nikkaz Making Games!!!!!

NMG!