Xbox, Might Not Be Done, Japanese Studio Possible

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The easy solution for people who are upset.

Buy both systems. Sony ain’t paying your rent.

I always go where the games are and this current gen the games were on ps4. If M$ shows that they have actual fun 1st party exclusives to offer, i will be picking up a series x.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

I always go where the games are and this current gen the games were on ps4. If M$ shows that they have actual fun 1st party exclusives to offer, i will be picking up a series x.
Honestly, the funny thing is the console wars aren't about not getting both systems.

It's about brand fanship. If nikkas got free versions of the opposing system... They wouldn't stop stanning.

Last edited:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
fukk is this? The playoffs, nikka?

Talking about these tech companies like you're Stephen A on First Take.

Xbox needed games? Okay, they got the talent now to make those games.

What do you want to happen now, is the question?

Do you want next gen to be a wash by hoping Xbox doesn't make good games and hoping these acquisitions to blow up in their face?

Or do you want Philly Spencer to give them the Steph Curry green line from wherever they want to shoot?

You won't even need to buy an xbox, breh. Cop the Game pass and Xcloud and you'll be playing those games too.
They stay moving the goalposts, first it was Xbox don’t have games then when Microsoft goes in on buying studios, it’s Microsoft = bad :russ:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
He's said he would like to return to it one day. I just don't think MS is interested if the rumors were true about how they were actually spending their money and time

what were the rumors?

Only thing I heard was they couldn't get the dragon mechanic to work

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly, the funny thing is the console ward aren't about not getting both systems.

It's about brand fanship. If nikkas got free versions of the opposing system... They wouldn't stop stanning.

Well yeah, most people have to settle for one or the other because two 400+ dollar systems, plus online services is usually not worth it with the level of redundancy in titles. So the console wars are pretty much validation for having to settle for one over other. It’s a broke people problem mostly.

It’s like when people get so frustrated over nintendo having droughts because they can only afford to own one system. I love my switch because if theres nothing coming out for it I’ll find something to play on PlayStation.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Well yeah, most people have to settle for one or the other because two 400+ dollar systems, plus online services is usually not worth it with the level of redundancy in titles. So the console wars are pretty much validation for having to settle for one over other. It’s a broke people problem mostly.

It’s like when people get so frustrated over nintendo having droughts because they can only afford to own one system. I love my switch because if theres nothing coming out for it I’ll find something to play on PlayStation.

buying both consoles is whatever... but when you factor in paying for online and getting tied to a digital eco system. Most folk will probably only wanna roll with one console

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
buying both consoles is whatever... but when you factor in paying for online and getting tied to a digital eco system. Most folk will probably only wanna roll with one console

That’s why you buy one for multiplayer and one for single player.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You Sony Stan's ain't loyal

:scust: