Xbox, Might Not Be Done, Japanese Studio Possible

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also, I don’t see a lot of japanese companies wanting to be owned by an american company. Especially since people in japan don’t care about xbox at all and M$ already tried to sell their consoles in the east with no luck.

Remember mistwalker? Remember them buying rights to Tales of Vesperia? Katamari? The last Remnant? They’d be best to leave that alone and just try and get more 3rd parties into the eco-system naturally

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I'm not a huge fan of 3rd party acquisitions, but I hope someone steps in a saves P* from themselves. TW101 had zero buzz after that Kickstarter ended and betting the house on Kamiya IP or mobile games is not going to end well for them. :francis:

If it's MS, then so be it....

After the debacle that was Scalebound, I doubt Kamiya wants to work with any large american corp. I’d much rather see them get bought up by a larger Jap company like Square or Capcom.

If the rumor is true theyd be looking for a developer with massive appeal. My bet would be From Software, Capcom, or Square.

Konami i doubt because they are still family owned with a huge chip on their should with no talent. Square had too many multiplat IPs that i think would block it, same with Bamco.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
After the debacle that was Scalebound, I doubt Kamiya wants to work with any large american corp. I’d much rather see them get bought up by a larger Jap company like Square or Capcom.

If the rumor is true theyd be looking for a developer with massive appeal. My bet would be From Software, Capcom, or Square.

Konami i doubt because they are still family owned with a huge chip on their should with no talent. Square had too many multiplat IPs that i think would block it, same with Bamco.
Want and need are two different things.
It's about to get real out here for them when that new Kamiya IP sells like his games usually sell and Tencent is at their door wanting return on investment.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Phil gonna buy up Playstation Studios and really shut the game down :win:
Sony fanboys would explode

tenor.gif

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
If they end up buying multiple big publishers it’s fukk MS as a company FOR LIFE.
:manny:
Ho ass nikkas can’t compete through quality so they just buy shyt. US government should have ended them in the 90s via antitrust laws.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If they end up buying multiple big publishers it’s fukk MS as a company FOR LIFE.
:manny:
Ho ass nikkas can’t compete through quality so they just buy shyt. US government should have ended them in the 90s via antitrust laws.
fukk is this? The playoffs, nikka?

Talking about these tech companies like you're Stephen A on First Take.

Xbox needed games? Okay, they got the talent now to make those games.

What do you want to happen now, is the question?

Do you want next gen to be a wash by hoping Xbox doesn't make good games and hoping these acquisitions to blow up in their face?

Or do you want Philly Spencer to give them the Steph Curry green light from wherever they want to shoot?

You won't even need to buy an xbox, breh. Cop the Game pass and Xcloud and you'll be playing those games too.

Last edited: