Xbox Games with Gold October 2015

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP really thought he was slick with the jabs in the first post :lolbron:

GWG been killing it the past couple months so I'm not surprised by the lackluster turnout this month, been a lot better than PS+ IMO which I'm about to cut off :francis:
Well who's really killing it if old titles that people have already are celebrated on Xbox? Especially games being on the list twice? That's hypocrisy at its finest though I'm not shocked at the logic behind casual Xbox gamers.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
My son ran into the room mad as hell when he found out what was free....:mjlol:

I played these on your playstation already, dad. :sadcam:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
:ohhh:

You should've told little man it'll be the same next month so hit you back up in December.

Tell him twice.
There's choice at home so he won't be too disappointed.
His expectations were too high though.
It was funny as hell. :laff:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
we really trying to shyt on gwg with ps+ dropping a bunch of iphone games

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Yeah we are. Only a hypocrite would shyt on plus meanwhile the games here already was on ps plus months ago.

Double standard ass nikkas capin for that wack ass Xbox.
we gotta be talking game for game though, its not like its an ongoing problem.
and if we're talking game for game, truthfully, the convo is different from the one here...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and if we're talking game for game, truthfully, the convo is different from the one here...
Uhh it is. Half the times I see the same games on both programs except they're offered at different times. I mean really dudes are hype for mgs ground zeroes and walking dead?

I mean you can even vote for games on ps plus now so I'm honestly baffled at the responses then again most dudes on here don't actually play games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uhh it is. Half the times I see the same games on both programs except they're offered at different times. I mean really dudes are hype for mgs ground zeroes and walking dead?

I mean you can even vote for games on ps plus now so I'm honestly baffled at the responses then again most dudes on here don't actually play games.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
we really trying to shyt on gwg with ps+ dropping a bunch of iphone games

Exactly you can't compare the two with Xbox BC the shyt is not even fair. @Fatboi1 in his feelings. PS Plus is wack as shyt and let's not even discuss the service. Mods need to lock this wack ass thread lol.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly you can't compare the two with Xbox BC the shyt is not even fair. @Fatboi1 in his feelings. PS Plus is wack as shyt and let's not even discuss the service. Mods need to lock this wack ass thread lol.
How isn't it fair? The walking dead for example takes TWO spots on the list. On ps plus if a game works on PS3/4/Vita then thats just counted as one game. You stuck on stupid right now.

Game for game its another story. Ps plus this year alone has dropped better and more games let's not even go there.