Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:mjlol:
Breh what??
So you're telling me Xbox Got Metal Gear Ground Zeroes two months ago and they're getting it AGAIN!?

Walking Dead shyts on any game?? LOL. I guess we knew that when we played it THREE years ago on PS Plus.

Crysis 3?
Tomb Raider?
PS Plus got those free last year.
You're banking on the probability of a BC option for some of these free GWG games??
That's the whole point of this thread lol. Just shows how delusional some of y'all are stanning games on Xbox GWG talking about "Man we eating :eat:" all the while being up in PS Plus threads shytting on games they dropping when the ones you stanning were on PS Plus months/years before. :russ: It's embarrassing. I came for the laughs and I got what I wanted. :mjlol:

Close this thread

All Future Xbox 360 Games With Gold Titles Will Be Backwards Compatible on Xbox One

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I don't see how this negates the point that these games you getting all hype over was on PS Plus way before. You're literally :blessed: over past PS Plus games.

Breh we getting four games a month who won't appreciate the fullness? Look at them 360 gems and Xbox one. fukk a metal gear

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blah blah blah while we are getting four games a month. Try to explain that as a lost only fanboys brehs
PS Plus has been getting 6 games a month.. :dame:

Some of them cross play compatible(PS4/PS4/Vita).
Two of the spots for Xbox GWG is the same game. :wow:

Anyway I see I made my point. :jawalrus:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh we getting four games a month who won't appreciate the fullness? Look at them 360 gems and Xbox one. fukk a metal gear
2945516-games1.jpg

Going by your earlier post, this is basically three games a month..
Y'all getting the same shyt over and over.

16600_hig_res_crop_aug_r1t1_sk.png

:wow:
nikkas just switch MGS GZ to the 360 version and called it a new month :wow:.

I WISH I was making this shyt up. :mjlol:

:eat: though breh.

Anyway enjoy.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
OP really thought he was slick with the jabs in the first post :lolbron:

GWG been killing it the past couple months so I'm not surprised by the lackluster turnout this month, been a lot better than PS+ IMO which I'm about to cut off :francis:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude you are in your feelings

Xbox one got metal gear two months ago. Walking Dead shyts on any game provided by the competition.

Lets look at Xbox games this pass months. Remember they stated Xbox 360 games with be BC from now on in the Summer so that's 4 free games a month.

Crysis 3
Tomb Raider
Metal Gear
Walking Dead

Games with Gold | Xbox Live

List of Games with Gold games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:ohhh:

Thats a come up. I can't hate since I do own a modded 360, ps plus is ass cheeks compared to games with gold:yeshrug:

All those gay indies dont appeal to me I stay passing on that garbage:mjlol: