Xbox Games Showcase Followed by COD: Black Ops 6 Direct Airs June 9 | 10 AM PT, 1:00 PM ET

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

as long as Blur was involved, I'm happy with it.
Not even on some 'CG vs IG asset' argument stuff. I just legitimately love any time that studio gets high-visibility work from literally anyone.
Considering how humbly they began comparative to the talented art they make, seeing them get consistent mainstream attention anywhere is a win to me :blessed:There's some good people on that team

I get the logic of using IG assets but making something cinematic. Especially for something like Gears - we won't see things like that in the actual game considering it's usual tone.

Now... me believing it'd be a better game if there WAS more of that in this release is a whole different story, but I liked what they gave us. Especially the callback to the Tears for Fears trailer from way back.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Fable looks real nice. But disappointed it’s probably why we aren’t getting FH6 this year.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
any lists compiled of what's dropping in the next 6~ months from what was shown? Just so I know what to keep an eye out for before my usual bad long term memory makes me forget these things.

So far I know I need to keep watch for Avowed and Neva. Anything else legitimately expected in 2024 so I can rewatch those trailers

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
any lists compiled of what's dropping in the next 6~ months from what was shown? Just so I know what to keep an eye out for before my usual bad long term memory makes me forget these things.

So far I know I need to keep watch for Avowed and Neva. Anything else legitimately expected in 2024 so I can rewatch those trailers

It's out there but you got Stalker Avowed Indiana Jones Starfield Expansion to name a few