Xbox gamers don't buy games

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Forza Horizon 5 will have the same impact on Xbox Series X as the previous Forza, Halo and Gears of War had on Xbox One. ie nothing :mjlol:

Also funny how the”we don’t care about sales” suddenly start boasting about sales when something goes on their favour.

I love how this game has exposed Xbots and their hypocrisy. Watching Sony dominate sales, awards and reviews has really been painful to y’all. All this pretending y’all didn’t care has been exposed as a big lie.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ok, I seen so much fukk shyt on page 1 that I'm not even gonna look at the other pages :scust:
But let me try to one line ether as many lies as possible...
At least that what the Coli told me

:wow:

And almost everyone in the Forza thread has purchased it already, even though it drops Tuesday for "free":wow:

For 40 bucks you get early access and essentially all upcoming dlc almost for the same price that you would pay for one 1st party title from $ony:wow:

You mean two 1st party Sony games since they $70+tax :patrice:
Just proves that most people that were gonna buy forza and halo were already gamepass users. Proves that neither of these games will move the needle.

The hardcore xbox stans from last gen are the ones making up these numbers. These same people aren’t spending the same money on 3rd party releases
So a million buy it early and that proves people won't buy it somehow? :what:

He then says needle not moved, only hardcore Xbox heads bought it. But then repeats this...
Compare a game on one platform to one on 4, after an entire year of starving for an exclusive
So now it's not hardcore Xbox heads but 4 platforms since that's now more convenient :picard:
As a Xbox owner I buy games on the Playstation. My Xbox is for Game Pass only.
Yeah but you sleep on a dirty mattress so that's how I'll discredit your post :troll:
Yeah, one game which also happens to be a popular AAA highly rated game disputes everything:russ:

Try buying regular games like Returnal, kena etc and we”ll talk. Y’all didn’t even play Psyconauts 2 :mjlol:
Sea of thieves, Grounded, even The Medium but you guys was too busy claiming they wasn't good to remember them, your bad :ufdup:
Xbots now comparing Forza, a multi million selling series with Returnal, a niche completely new game franchise:mjlol:

Why not compare Forza sales with Gran Turismo? … oh wait :laff:
What's funny is you'll bring up sales which doesn't matter at all to us, but you'll turn into snagglepuss as soon as the subject turns into ratings which actually does matter. Forza by reviewers and gamers have universally surpassed Gran Turismo over a decade ago.

Shouldn't you be playing The Evil Within 2 right now :childplease:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbots brag about getting free games and turn around and brag about paying 100 dollars to play a game 4 days early :russ:

But but but 70 dollar games….

1.) Our games are rated over 90 :ufdup:
2.) :umad:
3.) You paid $70 for a PS3 game and then for a PS4 title :dwillhuh:
All I know. Is I was literally on a business trip and a conversation broke out about Gamepass and it’s all about not buying games. nikkas really treat buying games like it’s a bad thing but the funny thing is Nintendo is exempt from all of this shyt. If Sony and Microsoft did half the shyt Nintendo did it would be a wrap.
:bow:
Whats to explain, forza is on 4 platforms, its not that complicated

It’s why miles morales, a spinoff game sold 7 million copies and the last gran turismo sold over 8
You could explain your contradictions since it's only hardcore Xbox heads buying it according to you, see...
Just proves that most people that were gonna buy forza and halo were already gamepass users. Proves that neither of these games will move the needle.

The hardcore xbox stans from last gen are the ones making up these numbers. These same people aren’t spending the same money on 3rd party releases

:stylin:EXPOSED!!!:stylin:

:win:
An Xbox exclusive game finally does well and the first thing people do is come console war on the internet:mjlol:
Don't say people when it's just one group of people that have a problem with Xbox doing well :stopitslime:
“Proceeds to post concurrent player numbers”
Will do...
Two months after release, only 21% of players have defeated Returnal's final boss
Seems like regardless of numbers those who played it didn't care to finish it. What about a game that came out years ago...
Sea of Thieves breaks new record with nearly 5 million monthly active players | KitGuru.

So one game that y'all clowned is more popular than ever while a game you hyped up as why Xbox doesn't have games... can't sell itself. Demons souls has pitiful sales numbers too (1.4 million) demons souls on PS3 and PS5 combined hasn't sold 3 MILLION copies.

It would be wise for you to never speak about numbers again unless it's too answer what is 33% of 18

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Ain’t this like the first AAA Xbox exclusive to drop since the console released? Also why wouldn’t Forza sell more than an indie game and a remake? It’s Forza fam. Lol

Xbox has released three of the top games this year so far in Psychonaughts 2, Deathloop, and now Forza.

:mjlit:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Xbox has released three of the top games this year so far in Psychonaughts 2, Deathloop, and now Forza.

:mjlit:
Deathloop was already being created before the acquisition. Pyschonauts 2 is fire but it ain’t a AAA game. Forza is some heat but it’s the first AAA.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Forza Horizon 5 will have the same impact on Xbox Series X as the previous Forza, Halo and Gears of War had on Xbox One. ie nothing :mjlol:

Also funny how the”we don’t care about sales” suddenly start boasting about sales when something goes on their favour.

I love how this game has exposed Xbots and their hypocrisy. Watching Sony dominate sales, awards and reviews has really been painful to y’all. All this pretending y’all didn’t care has been exposed as a big lie.

Clown people for paying 70 dollars for games than turn around and brag about paying 100 dollars for games :snoop: