Xbox gamers don't buy games

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know why you care, but apparently you do. Hence your presence in this thread saying dumb shyt :ufdup:

Come in with the console wars then pretend you didn’t brehs :mjlol:

Dog you have some of most childish posts in this forum and I'm the one saying dumb shyt?

Why don't you just "Sony stans:mjlol:" me and call it a day?:russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dog you have some of most childish posts in this forum and I'm the one saying dumb shyt?

Why don't you just "Sony stans:mjlol:" me and call it a day?:russ:
I already did and you tried to pretend you were above the fray.

So I had to bring you to reality :ufdup:

Sony stans wild :mjlol:

Daps
Own both and it feels like Xbox has been limiting how many consoles they release to give the appearance of high demand.

Been noticing folks trying to get a console for their kids/grandkids in time for Christmas. PS5 has high demand but it seems like there are multiple drops every week.

My brother has a homie that's trying to get an Xbox Series X because his kid wants it plus Game Pass. I told him, I'd help him cop. Finding the Xbox for retail seems a lot harder now than it was back in March, April etc. PS5 has demand but a decent number of drops and supply.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Own both and it feels like Xbox has been limiting how many consoles they release to give the appearance of high demand.

Been noticing folks trying to get a console for their kids/grandkids in time for Christmas. PS5 has high demand but it seems like there are multiple drops every week.

My brother has a homie that's trying to get an Xbox Series X because his kid wants it plus Game Pass. I told him, I'd help him cop. Finding the Xbox for retail seems a lot harder now than it was back in March, April etc. PS5 has demand but a decent number of drops and supply.
That's a terrible idea when you have huge games coming out, offer something the comp doesn't and are last place in the market.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: The “artificial scarcity” angle is bullshyt. nikkas can’t even buy Capri-Suns at the store. I mean really, it’ll be the most trivial shyt I’m trying to find and will be out of stock at Target. Supply chains are messed up for every sector. Why would the most valuable company in the world try to build fake hype?