Xbox Game Studios leads TGAs with 20 nominations

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:gucci:Bruh didn't you just make a thread celebrating the 20th anniversary of the GOAT? Can you play that on your PS5? Hell it's not even possible on PS4. These are the things you're purposely overlooking about Xbox. I ain't a huge Halo fan either and don't share the same nostalgia others have. You act like that's all there is lmao. I like what I like as well, but I will say that having so many choices with shyt like GP has got me to try stuff I only I had a passing interest in. But I respect it, it's your money to do with as you see fit. Was just suggesting you be a little more open minded.

I’ve played MGS2 enough throughout my life, i have enough games to play. It simply deserved a tribute

I. Will buy an xbox for the same things i buy a PlayStation and Nintendo for, exclusives. As of now there are no exclusives on xbox i want. I don’t have loyalty to PlayStation, if they stopped putting out games that i wanted for years I wouldn’t own one.

Only starfield can end me:shaq:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It’s also worth noting that 9/20 of those noms are for deathloop which you can’t even play on xbox

:blessed: Sony still has the games

deathloop-bethesda.gif

:pacspit:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’ll buy an xbox when they release games that i want, not games that yall like. I never cared for forza or halo thats not gonna get me to buy an xbox after a generational drought. I’ve owned multiple Xbox’s if they put out good exclusives I’ll cop. I don’t hate any company to the point where I’ll avoid games i want. I own every nintendo and end up enjoying like 5 games on it

If starfield and that new stoic game drop and they’re good I’ll be first in line. Peep my xbox tag all those games on there are similar to the games i play now, single player, rpg/action, adventure
There’s a big difference between deciding not to buy and going on your daily crusade to bash the system and anything about it.

Nobody give a fukk what you chose to play or not play, but your stannary is egregious and pitiful. Do better :smh:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If they didn’t need help to cover cost they wouldn’t have accepted a timed exclusivity and marketing deal. Arkane games sell like shyt, despite being well received critically. Bethesda themselves went to microsoft because they were bleeding money, which is why starfield and elderscrolls ahve been in production for so long.

Yes, Arkane was happy to get that sony check

Sony doesn't pay for development of games when they are timed exclusives. What are you talking about. Sony pays for the exclusive time period regarding the game so competitors won't have it X amount of time. They were going to do the same thing with Starfield until Zenimax stated they were on sell. Microsoft bought Zenimax because of Apple and Amazon.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There’s a big difference between deciding not to buy and going on your daily crusade to bash the system and anything about it.

Nobody give a fukk what you chose to play or not play, but your stannary is egregious and pitiful. Do better :smh:

No, he just told me to buy an xbox and i explained to him why that is simply not enticing, i didn’t mean to offend. And your stannery has been on display on here for 10 years brother, please find the self awareness to overcome that.

Sony doesn't pay for development of games when they are timed exclusives. What are you talking about. Sony pays for the exclusive time period regarding the game so competitors won't have it X amount of time. They were going to do the same thing with Starfield until Zenimax stated they were on sell. Microsoft bought Zenimax because of Apple and Amazon.

And where do you think that money goes? Into their pockets or do they funnel it back into production cost?:jbhmm:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, he just told me to buy an xbox and i explained to him why that is simply not enticing, i didn’t mean to offend. And your stannery has been on display on here for 10 years brother, please find the self awareness to overcome that.
He told you to buy one cause he noticed all you do is go out of your way to convince yourself it’s a bad system.

Everybody sees it. You come of as jealous as fukk.

You post so much about Xbox, the only logical conclusion is that you should buy one.

And this site hasn’t even existed for 10 years.

again. Do better :smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He told you to buy one cause he noticed all you do is go out of your way to convince yourself it’s a bad system.

Everybody sees it. You come of as jealous as fukk.

You post so much about Xbox, the only logical conclusion is that you should buy one.

And this site hasn’t even existed for 10 years.

again. Do better :smh:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg