Xbox Game Studios leads TGAs with 20 nominations

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s also worth noting that 9/20 of those noms are for deathloop which you can’t even play on xbox

:blessed: Sony still has the games

deathloop-bethesda.gif

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
It’s also worth noting that 9/20 of those noms are for deathloop which you can’t even play on xbox

:blessed: Sony still has the games
:comeon:Ok, is it not published by Microsoft? Shame on them for honoring a prior arrangement I guess. Even if we entertain your argument that still leaves XGS with 11 nods? It's impressive, man. Like I always say I don't have a horse in the race because I play on everything, it's just nice to see more industry balance. They're taking the "no 1st party games" criticism seriously and this is only year 1.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:comeon:Ok, is it not published by Microsoft? Shame on them for honoring a prior arrangement I guess. Even if we entertain your argument that still leaves XGS with 11 nods? It's impressive, man. Like I always say I don't have a horse in the race because I play on everything, it's just nice to see more industry balance. They're taking the "no 1st party games" criticism seriously and this is only year 1.

No its published by bethesda and was damn near finished before the acquisition. Giving credit to microsoft is weird

If anything sony probably funded that game more with the timed exclusivity deal and marketing more than microsoft has

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
No its published by bethesda and was damn near finished before the acquisition. Giving credit to microsoft is weird

If anything sony probably funded that game more with the timed exclusivity deal and marketing more than microsoft has
Who cuts the checks over there? Ok, then. And I'm sure you understand acquisitions don't just happen over the course of weeks. Only thing we know is that Sony moneyhatted to keep it off a competing platform. Arkane been making Deathloop-esque type games for decades, not sure why they'd suddenly need Sony's help to cover the costs.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Really no difference.

When you are buying a company anyway.... Seems like you'd fund a project thats already being worked on that's coming exclusively to your platform

The difference is one game was fully funded and given resources by sony, and the other was just partially funded by sony.

But Microsoft is really not part of the equation here