Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Y'all. I know this site is full of hyperbole among other things, but I truly believe that putting COD on GP day one is one of the most innovative things to happen in gaming .. like ever.

It single handily is bringing me back to the MS ecosystem and away from steamPC
It's a smart move because people that usually wait for COD to go on sale or don't even bother buying it might buy MTX because they feel they're getting the game for "free". It's a major gamble for Microsoft, but they might be able to pull this off due to mtx spending

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's a smart move because people that usually wait for COD to go on sale or don't even bother buying it might buy MTX because they feel they're getting the game for "free". It's a major gamble for Microsoft, but they might be able to pull this off due to mtx spending
Activision already said around 80% of cod revenue is from MTX.

Cod bout to print money for microsoft on all fronts.

Still for sale on Steam and playstation…and xbox for that matter.

They gone sell the early access for gamepass at $30. And then those people are locked into gamepass until the DLC they paid for actually comes out

And people that buy MTX cause they got it for “free” are now locked into gamepass perpetually if they want to keep access to the content, or they will need to buy the game.

Microsoft revenue bouta be crazy this year :wow:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Activision already said around 80% of cod revenue is from MTX.

Cod bout to print money for microsoft on all fronts.

Still for sale on Steam and playstation…and xbox for that matter.

They gone sell the early access for gamepass at $30. And then those people are locked into gamepass until the DLC they paid for actually comes out

And people that buy MTX cause they got it for “free” are now locked into gamepass perpetually if they want to keep access to the content, or they will need to buy the game.

Microsoft revenue bouta be crazy this year :wow:
Yeah, they're most likely going to do the early gamepass edition where it includes the content in the deluxe. I think they're going to make a ton of money on that because people will shrug and say it's only $30 or whatever the price it cost for it. MTX is where they'll make bank on COD and they're hoping the gamepass players like the game enough to get into warzone where the real money is at

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
the shadow drops they do are kind of strange. I guess it's usually niche lesser known games tho.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Dungeons of Hinterberg is soooo much fun. Genuinely a great addition to gamepass
That glacial galaxy dungeon :banderas:

Game is a lofi chill mix of Zelda, Persona and that one old random dungeon crawler from the 90s. The artstyle is beautiful and pops off the screen. Definitely a solid 8/10 with a potential game option for 9 if it nails the endgame.